Search Results for "pc based radio"7 links
- European PSK Club
- The European Phase Shift Keying Club (EPC) was to promote an interest in Amateur Radio to sponsor a series of contests, awards and badges based on the administrative geography of European and other countries by using the PSK mode(s).
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Free Web Receivers from UK
- Up to 3 free to tune receivers based in Bedfordshire England, Ten Tec RX320D, Yaesu FT-840 and Icom PCR-100
[ Hits: 9127 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Shortwave Daddy
- The Shortwave Daddy is an easy to assemble PC based and USB powered AM/FM/Shortwave radio kit with many features that will delight both DX shortwave enthusiasts and experimenters seeking to learn more about microprocessor controlled radios.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DXpedition Map
- Upcoming DXPeditions shown on a web-based map with interactive selections. Information on ham radio expeditions by N0HR
[ Hits: 2218 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Transceiver to pc interface for echolink
- with a hardware DTMF detector and galvanic isolation
designed for SVXlink based Echolink gateway
[ Hits: 1321 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- DX Tracker
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
[ Hits: 1503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- QECA The EQSL Album
- A PC based album for storing your EQSL cards
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]