- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
MRP40 Morse Decoderpop
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
[ Hits: 37751 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
- Morse Pilot is a popular and very comprehensive freeware Morse code tutor, trainer with decoder and encoder functions. Morse Pilot is intended for personal training, for example for radio ham or aviation examinations.
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.
[ Hits: 1951 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for pl decoder