- A dead easy 50 mhz preamp
Garex VHF preamp
- It is available for spot frequencies in the range 40 - 250MHz, where a typical gain of 26dB can be achieved
144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamp
lifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
LNK Receiver Preamp
- It is tempting to hope that a preamp
can make any receiver more sensitive, in any situation. But, it is important to understand what happens when you add a preamp
before a receiver.
U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamp
lifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamp
lifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use