Search Results for "radio over ip"53 links - and 1 categories
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 24012 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6879 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Echo Alpha Int. DX Group
- Radio group with members all over the world.The group offers free membership including use of the groups PO Box and quality QSL cards.
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Trans-Continental Dx Operators
- 11 meter SSB Freeband radio group Founded in 1978, Over 3500 Signed up operators, membership is free.
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- World Wide Young Contesters
- Amateur radio contest club created in 1999 to encourage new young hams from all over the world.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Founded in 1958, as the Wolverton & District Radio Club, largely by members of the Diplomatic Wireless Service at Hanslope Park, MKARS now has over 120 members
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Mt. Diablo Amateur Radio Club
- MDARC has a membership of over 300 dedicated hams and is one of the largest amateur radio clubs in California.
[ Hits: 2027 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 40517 | Votes: 184 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Ham Lake, Minnesota IC-PCR1000
- The system consists of a Icom IC-PCR1000 shortwave radio. Coverage is from 10 KHz to 1300 MHz.. Antenna is a Par Electronics EF-SWL in and sloper configuration.
[ Hits: 7429 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1335 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- First radio signal over Atlantic
- Description od Marconi's first transmission over Atlantic Ocean
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- EchoLink.ru :: Russia
- Free Ham Radio web server with Voice-over-IP technology for ham radio in Russia.
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CTC - Croatian telegraphy club
- A club for lovers of CW. The membership is free and open for all radioamateurs worldwide.
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Now over 10,000 manuals for amateur, audio, and radio-related equipment available
[ Hits: 10662 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Raymond Sarrio Company
- Over 3500 radio and test equipment manuals, plus an batteries for two-way radios, laptops, and camcorders.
[ Hits: 2124 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Antique Electronic Supply
- Antique Electronic Supply has a complete line of vacuum tubes. We feature Svetlana vacuum tubes for amateur radio, broadcaasting and audio applications. We have over 700,000 new old stock tubes to choose from. We also have a complete line of transformers, featuring Hammond and One Electron. Capacitors, resistors, parts, books, etc. Most orders shipped within 24 hours. Major credit cards accpeted. E-mail for free catalog!
[ Hits: 11030 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- Vacuum Tubes Radio
- Vacuum Tubes and Radio Tubes Our specialty. We carry over 5,000 radio and vacuum tubes in stock every day and we ship world wide. Tubes for industry, music, ham radio, the audiophile.
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio sales to over 60 countries, source for all communication equipment, individual hobbyists, professionals and dealers.
[ Hits: 7777 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- You can plot stations, country prefixes and print the maps over multiple sheets of paper.
[ Hits: 3565 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- The Internet Radio Linking Project IRLP
- Linking VHF and UHF radios and repeaters around the world using a secure Voice-Over-IP system, with no hackers!
[ Hits: 5367 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 2772 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 11415 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2122 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Bowden's Hobby Circuits
- A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas. Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment
[ Hits: 3822 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]