Search Results for "raspberry pi"16 links - and 1 categories
- TenTec RX-320D Online receiver in NY
- Raspberry Pi run site that users can tune a TenTec shortwave receiver located in Upstate NY.
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Raspberry Echolink node
- Build your own echolink linknode using the raspberry pi for 100 euro
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Raspberry Pi IRLP Node
- This page document the progress of a Raspberry Pi IRLP node build.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- piGate - an APRS iGate with Raspberry-Pi
- An APRS iGate using the Raspberry-Pi
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.13 ]
- Icom IC 7100 - Raspberry Pi Remote
- Icom 7100 Radio Raspberry Pi Remote Web Audio / Control
Listen to you Icom 7100 ham radio over the web using streaming audio.
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Packages
- Collection of Amateur radio packages for the Raspberry Pi devices
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Raspberry Pi as RTL2832 Remote Server
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi as Remote Server for RTL2832u SDR
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Pi Forum
- The interactions between amateur radio and the Raspberry Pi.
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Raspberry Pi Packet BBS
- An amateur radio Packet BBS system based on Raspberry Pi Joe, AG6QO
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- D-RATS on Raspberry Pi
- Running D-Rats on a Raspberry Pi documentation and instruction by n0so
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- RMS Gate on a Raspberry Pi
- notes and details specific to the Ax25 service and the Linux RMS Gate software by Charles S. Schuman, K4GBB
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TNC-Pi is a special version of TNC-X designed to interface directly with the Raspberry Pi computer. It can connect to the Pi either via the Pi serial port, or via the I2C protocol.
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Slow Scan TeleVision with Raspberry Pi
- Portable SSTV camera that takes a picture and transmit it with ham radio SSTV
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- APRS iGate with Raspberry Pi
- RX-only iGate for APRS with Raspberry Pi, MicroAPRS and APRX software
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Open Repeater
- The Raspberry Pi Repeater Controller Project goal is to develop a low cost, low power, but feature rich duplex repeater controller suitable for setting up a temporary or emergency repeater systems with radios that can be run on portable power
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]