Search Results for "raspberry pi"14 links - and 1 categories
- TenTec RX-320D Online receiver in NY
- Raspberry Pi run site that users can tune a TenTec shortwave receiver located in Upstate NY.
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Raspberry Echolink node
- Build your own echolink linknode using the raspberry pi for 100 euro
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Raspberry Pi IRLP Node
- This page document the progress of a Raspberry Pi IRLP node build.
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- piGate - an APRS iGate with Raspberry-Pi
- An APRS iGate using the Raspberry-Pi
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.13 ]
- Icom IC 7100 - Raspberry Pi Remote
- Icom 7100 Radio Raspberry Pi Remote Web Audio / Control
Listen to you Icom 7100 ham radio over the web using streaming audio.
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Packages
- Collection of Amateur radio packages for the Raspberry Pi devices
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Raspberry Pi as RTL2832 Remote Server
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi as Remote Server for RTL2832u SDR
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Pi Forum
- The interactions between amateur radio and the Raspberry Pi.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Raspberry Pi Packet BBS
- An amateur radio Packet BBS system based on Raspberry Pi Joe, AG6QO
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- D-RATS on Raspberry Pi
- Running D-Rats on a Raspberry Pi documentation and instruction by n0so
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- RMS Gate on a Raspberry Pi
- notes and details specific to the Ax25 service and the Linux RMS Gate software by Charles S. Schuman, K4GBB
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TNC-Pi is a special version of TNC-X designed to interface directly with the Raspberry Pi computer. It can connect to the Pi either via the Pi serial port, or via the I2C protocol.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Slow Scan TeleVision with Raspberry Pi
- Portable SSTV camera that takes a picture and transmit it with ham radio SSTV
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]