- A Simple Raspberry APRS Position Reporter
- Barest of bones APRS RF position reporter using a Raspberry Pi B+, USB GPS receiver, Baofeng UV-5R, and a mono 3.5mm audio cable between the Pi and the radio
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ADS-B flight tracker with Raspberry Pi
- Build and run your own ADS-B receiver for 100 USD with a Raspberry Pi
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Build your own ADS-B Ground Station
- You can now build and run your own ADS-B ground station that can be installed anywhere and receive real-time data directly from airplanes on your computer
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Building The Fox-in-a-Box
- Raspberry Pi Telemetry Station project by Burns Fisher, WB1FJ , Chris Thompson G0KLA/AC2CZ. A step by step guide on Building a Fox-In-A-Box The Easy Way, A Prebuilt SD Card Image or from scratch.
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Raspberry Pi to Clublog bridge that consumes broadcasted QSOs from N1MM, transforms the QSOs into ClubLog ADIF format and sends those QSOs in batch or real-time to ClubLog automatically
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi
- This tutorial will show you how to connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins, and how to write code to play tones when you hold the key down. You will also decode the Morse that you're keying so that it comes up on the screen.
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- D-RATS on Raspberry Pi
- Running D-Rats on a Raspberry Pi documentation and instruction by n0so
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- D-Star radio access point with Raspberry Pi
- Getting your Raspberry PI up and running your D-Star radio kit. This will work with DVAP / DVRPTR or DVmega
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DXSpider on Raspberry Pi - How to
- A guide to choosing the right hardware and a guide on how to install DXSpider on a Raspberry Pi3. This article include a video and a PDF guide about the installation.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Filter your Raspberry PI Transmitter
- How to limit unwanted harmonics from your raspberry Pi radio transmitter by introducing filters.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- FM broadcast transmitter Raspberry Pi
- This simple hack turns your Raspberry Pi into a powerful FM transmitter
[ Hits: 2456 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- GNU Radio on Raspberry Pi 2
- Taking the Raspberry Pi 2 for a Test Drive with GNU Radio. Installing GNU Radio and receiving aircraft radar with a USB TV tuner
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Guide to decode SSTV with RaspberryPi and RTL-SDR
- A tutorial on how to setup a receiver capable to decode SSTV signals with a small RaspberryPi version 2 and a RTL-SDR dongle. The author explains how to install the needed software to interface the RTL-SDR and a step by step guide to install the QSSTV software used to decode the signals.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- HamClock - Ham Radio Desk Clock
- Keep track of much more than the time with this Wi-Fi enabled device. HamClock is a desk clock that could show accurate time, geography, time zone, solar activ- ity, sunrise and sunset times, Maiden- head locators, beam heading,
[ Hits: 2143 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Hamnet on a Raspberry Pi
- Initial set up of Broadband Hamnet on a Raspberry Pi.
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HamVoip - Asterisk Allstar on the Raspberry Pi
- Reference site of the HAMVOIP AllstarLink
AllstarLink provides hams with a means of connecting radios, repeaters or simplex links, over the internet. It is built upon the asterisk open source PBX and runs on Linux
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- he LoRa-APRS-iGate was developed in cooperation with the Austrian HAM Radio Association. With this software and the LoRa GW Shield, devices transmitting on LoRa, frequency 433 MHz can be integrated into the APRS network. The transmitter can then be displayed on the website https://aprs.fi.
[ Hits: 46 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Low Cost FT8 WSPR Monitoring System
- A tutorial on setting up a Low Cost QRP (FT8, JT9, WSPR etc) Monitoring Station with an RTL-SDR V3 and Raspberry Pi 3
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Low-Cost WSPR with Raspberry Pi and SDR
- Using the Raspberry Pi to operate Weak Signal Propagation Reporter
[ Hits: 1027 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Meteo Beacon in VHF with a Raspberry pi
- VHF weather beacon based on raspberry pi.
speed and direction of the wind, temperature, atmospheric pressure, are transmitted in voice every 15 minutes. In French
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Remote SDR software, if both a windows client that allow you to manage a remote Raspberry PI connected to a a RTL SDR and a Raspberry PI RTL-SDR server.
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Open Repeater
- The Raspberry Pi Repeater Controller Project goal is to develop a low cost, low power, but feature rich duplex repeater controller suitable for setting up a temporary or emergency repeater systems with radios that can be run on portable power
[ Hits: 1963 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- Packet Radio with Raspberry Pi 2 and Baofeng Radio
- Remotely-Operated 1200 Baud AX.25 Narrowband Packet Radio and APRS on a Baofeng UV-5RA and Raspberry Pi 2
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Pi-Go - Amateur Radio Power for your Raspberry Pi
- Include your Raspberry Pi in your Go-Kit and power it from the same source as your radios
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Raspberry pi powered fox hunt transmitter. pifox is a script written by KM4EFP to configure, control, and deploy a Raspberry Pi as a fox hunt transmitter. No external radio needed use your Pi's gpio output as a radio transmitter.
[ Hits: 31 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QrssPiG is short for QRSS (Raspberry)Pi Grabber able to process I/Q stream from an rtl-sdr, HackRF or other sdr devices
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radioberry by PA3GSB
- Radioberry Radio hat for raspberry pi.
HF (0-30 MHz) The latest development of PA3GSB is a radio card plugged into a raspberry pi (2 or 3) , a so called rpi-hat, forming an amateur radio.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- Raspberry Packet Radio BBS
- This page describes how to set up RaspBerry Pi Linux system with already configured AX.25 softwares on SD or micro SD cards
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Raspberry Pi - Packet Radio BBS setup howto
- This project describe how to setup a Raspberry Pi Linux system with a few AX.25 packet radio applications already installed on.
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Raspberry Pi - Remote ham radio
- Remote ham radio operation through a Raspberry Pi
[ Hits: 1385 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Raspberry Pi - TNC-Pi
- Configure a TNC-Pi for a Raspberry Pi.
The TNC-PI can be used with applications that use the Linux ax.25 stack, or applications that expect to see a KISS TNC on a serial port.
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Raspberry Pi and Automatic NOAA Satellite Reception
- How to receive automatically NOAA wather satellite images with a Raspberry Pi and a RTL SDR. This project requires a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B a common NooElec SDR Dongle and a QFH Antenna in the attic. Article explains how to setup and configure software but no instructions on antenna.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Raspberry Pi and Sound Input
- Connecting and configurig an USB Sound Card key to the raspberry Pi to allow digital mode decoding and remote rig applications
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Raspberry Pi APRS Tracker
- Downloading and installing all needed packages to make a Raspberry Pi as an APRS Tracker. Configuring direwolf and setting NTP on the Raspberry Pi
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Raspberry Pi as RTL2832 Remote Server
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi as Remote Server for RTL2832u SDR
[ Hits: 1511 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Raspberry Pi based APRS Tracker Digipeater and iGate
- A project to turn a Raspberry Pi into a very versatile tracker, digipeater and an iGate
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Packages
- Collection of Amateur radio packages for the Raspberry Pi devices
[ Hits: 5523 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Raspberry Pi ISS iGate
- This project is an APRS iGate for digipeater aboard the ISS. As the ISS pass over the iGate location, the TNC decoded the audio tones and creates data packets the Raspberry Pi can receive.
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Raspberry Pi Packet BBS
- An amateur radio Packet BBS system based on Raspberry Pi Joe, AG6QO
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Raspberry Pi Packet BBS
- Log of a Raspberry Pi Packet Radio BBS setup from first idea to final installation
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- Raspberry PI Presentation
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi and possible usages in amateur radio, PDF presentation.
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Raspberry PI remote Ham Radio Server
- Remote Ham Radio via WebRTC Audio Raspberry Pi 3. Stream Transceiver Audio to and from the remote station though a Browser using WebRTC.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Raspberry Pi SDR Receiver
- Get started with SDR using a Raspberry Pi and inexpensive RTL-SDR tuner.
[ Hits: 4361 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- Raspberry Pi Weather Station
- A complete DIY Raspberry Pi Weather Station including software, capable to read wind speed, wind direction, rain gauge and with a temperature and humidity sensor along to a camera.
[ Hits: 1365 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Raspberry Pi WebSDR
- Raspberry Pi WebSDR Receiver Project running SoftRock Lite ii Receiver (40m) and Raspberry Pi Model B
[ Hits: 1452 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Raspberry Pi WSPR beacon
- How to build a simple WSPR beacon using the Raspberry Pi for the transmitter
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- Raspberry WSPR receiver
- Tutorial- WSPR receiver with Raspberry Pi and RTL-SDR
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- RaspberryPi WSPR
- How to compile and configure WSPR on a Raspberry Pi
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RemoteQTH with Raspberry
- Software running on the Raspberry PI, Control up to 8 arduino rotators modules, Azimuth maps, Cluster support, Band decoder, contest Web Log, Webcam with RaspiCam support
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Repeater Temperature Monitor with Raspberry Pi
- A simple and cheap solution to monitor temperature of your repeater implementing a Raspberry Pi device with a set of popular tools made in python a database and RRD tool
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- rpitx Multimode TX for Raspberry Pi
- rpitx is a general radio frequency transmitter for Raspberry Pi which doesn't require any other hardware unless filter to avoid intererence. It can handle frequencies from 5 KHz up to 1500 MHz.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR Server with Raspberry Pi
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi as a SDR Server with RTL-2832U USB dongle
[ Hits: 1961 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Sending and receiving Laser CW signals with a Raspberry Pi
- Sending and receiving text with Morse code light pulses across the room is a fun and cheap project you can do on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino or any other microcontroller. This post explains how I did it, and how you can do it too.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Setting up Raspberry Pi for Ham Radio
- An interesting guide to installing software on a Raspberry for amateur radio use.
This documentation cover the Raspberry Pi 4 version that whose hadware is powerfull enought to fullfill all requiriements for ham radio programs.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Setup Packetradio on a Raspberry
- A quik guide to install direwolf, bpq and jnos on a Raspberry Pi. if you follow the instructions in the examples you should get it to work. You only need to adjust the configuration files direwolf.conf, bpq32.cfg, autoexec.nos
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Setup Raspberry Pi for Ham-Radio
- A complete guide to install and configure a raspsberry pi for amateur radio usage. In includes from preparing a SD card, installing the operative system, configuring the Pi, and installing all ham applications you will ever need.
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Slow Scan TeleVision with Raspberry Pi
- Portable SSTV camera that takes a picture and transmit it with ham radio SSTV
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- SmallDV FreeDV for Raspberry Pi
- SmallDV is an embedded FreeDV for Raspberry Pi from Matt KK5JY
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- SVXLink Card for RaspberryPi
- This electronic board will be installed over a Raspberry Pi CPU card to provide a repeater controler. All features are software controlled with the famous SVXLINK and other interessed modules.
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- The Raspberry OscilloPhone
- Use your Smartphone as an Oscilloscope to visialize signals from 150 Hz to 15kHz and as a Signal Generator to generate sinusoidal, square and triangular signals up to 15kHz
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Raspberry Pi
- Using the raspberry Pi for amateur radio operations with digital mode decoding and log book program
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TNC-Pi is a special version of TNC-X designed to interface directly with the Raspberry Pi computer. It can connect to the Pi either via the Pi serial port, or via the I2C protocol.
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- UHF Radio Chat with your Raspberry Pi
- Send and receive wireless messages adding a small 433MHz radio to your Raspberry Pi, without the need of a WiFi connection and operate remote-control main sockets
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Using the Raspberry Pi as an RTL-SDR dongle Serve
- The instructions listed here show you how to set up a Raspberry Pi for use as an RTL-SDR dongle server
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- WSJT-X and Raspberry Pi
- How to install WSJT-X ona a raspberry Pi and start operating with FT8
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- WSPR beacon on Raspberry Pi
- Settng up a 40 meter WSPR beacon based on Raspberry Pi by VA3PAW
[ Hits: 944 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- WSPR monitoring with RTL-SDR and Raspberry Pi
- The goal of this interesting project is to monitor a particular set of frequencies for a set period of time. In this article your will find instructions to build and operate an all-band WSPR node using cheap hardware and free software. At the end of this you'll have a Raspberry Pi, connected to an RTL-SDR dongle that monitors all of the WSPR frequencies rotating randomly every 15 minutes.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.5 ]