Search Results for "red center"23 links
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz
- 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
[ Hits: 26168 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- HB9MTN Loop for 6 meters
- picture and dimensions of a coax loop antenna centered at 51.490 MHz
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 9N7BCC Nepal 2004
- On the occasion of its 20th anniversary and in memory of its long time member DJ7CY, Sepp Rindfleisch, members of the Bavarian Contest Club (BCC) staged a DXpedition to the Kingdom of Nepal centered around the CW portion of the
CQ WW DX Contest.
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXCC Beam headings
- Display a current DXCC list with beam headings centered on your location.
[ Hits: 7416 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- VE7NOR North Okanagan Radio Amateur Club
- NORAC is centered in Vernon in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia’s South Central Interior.
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MDXA DXCC Beam Headings
- Display a current DXCC list with headings centered on your location
[ Hits: 2622 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- New York City Area Repeater Directory
- 144/220/440 repeater directory centered on New York City
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Geomagnetic and Solar Indices
- NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center, Geomagnetic K-indices and Running A-indices, Local Noon Solar Radio Flux, Daily Solar Indices with SSN
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
- Broadcast via WWV and WWVH at 18 and 45 minutes past the hour. This message is updated every 3 hours.
Reports current Solar-terrestrial indinces, Solar Flux, A-index, K-Index, forecast for space weather storms.
Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 1327 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Solar Activity and 3-day Predictions
- Prepared jointly by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center and the U.S. Air Force.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- NOAA 3 day Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
- Prepared jointly by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA,
Space Weather Prediction Center and the U.S. Air Force.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- NOAA Solar Cycle Progression
- The charts on this page depict the progression of the Solar Cycle. The charts and tables are updated by the Space Weather Prediction Center monthly using the latest ISES predictions
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Last 30 Days Solar Data
- Display a table of last 30 days sunspots reports.
Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 7576 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Predicted Sunspot Numbers and radio flux
- Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DX Monitor
- DX Monitor is a standalone Win 95/98/NT program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location.
[ Hits: 11447 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 8947 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program is a generator of coloured azimuth world maps centered on any terrestrial
position. Windows Freeware
[ Hits: 1509 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1581 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Redesigning rotator control meter scale
- Redesigning CDE rotator control meter scale for north-centered operation
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]