Search Results for "red center"24 links
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz
- 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
[ Hits: 26903 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- A Coax dipole for 4 m
- This center-fed coaxial dipole for 4 mters feature low-cost components, Easy to set-up - nothing to adjust and no metalwork required, with only four soldered joints
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9MTN Loop for 6 meters
- picture and dimensions of a coax loop antenna centered at 51.490 MHz
[ Hits: 1359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 9N7BCC Nepal 2004
- On the occasion of its 20th anniversary and in memory of its long time member DJ7CY, Sepp Rindfleisch, members of the Bavarian Contest Club (BCC) staged a DXpedition to the Kingdom of Nepal centered around the CW portion of the
CQ WW DX Contest.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXCC Beam headings
- Display a current DXCC list with beam headings centered on your location.
[ Hits: 7519 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- VE7NOR North Okanagan Radio Amateur Club
- NORAC is centered in Vernon in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia’s South Central Interior.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MDXA DXCC Beam Headings
- Display a current DXCC list with headings centered on your location
[ Hits: 2644 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- New York City Area Repeater Directory
- 144/220/440 repeater directory centered on New York City
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Geomagnetic and Solar Indices
- NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center, Geomagnetic K-indices and Running A-indices, Local Noon Solar Radio Flux, Daily Solar Indices with SSN
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
- Broadcast via WWV and WWVH at 18 and 45 minutes past the hour. This message is updated every 3 hours.
Reports current Solar-terrestrial indinces, Solar Flux, A-index, K-Index, forecast for space weather storms.
Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Solar Activity and 3-day Predictions
- Prepared jointly by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center and the U.S. Air Force.
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- NOAA 3 day Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
- Prepared jointly by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA,
Space Weather Prediction Center and the U.S. Air Force.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- NOAA Solar Cycle Progression
- The charts on this page depict the progression of the Solar Cycle. The charts and tables are updated by the Space Weather Prediction Center monthly using the latest ISES predictions
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Last 30 Days Solar Data
- Display a table of last 30 days sunspots reports.
Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 7656 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Predicted Sunspot Numbers and radio flux
- Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DX Monitor
- DX Monitor is a standalone Win 95/98/NT program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location.
[ Hits: 11683 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 9330 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program is a generator of coloured azimuth world maps centered on any terrestrial
position. Windows Freeware
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1614 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Redesigning rotator control meter scale
- Redesigning CDE rotator control meter scale for north-centered operation
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsred center off center off center fed center fed 80-10m center fed la center off-center-fed 160 10 off center fed center insulator valley center ca center city valley center center fed zepp dipole center dipol center
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links