Magnetic Loop antennapop
- Why is an Magnetic Loop antenna so special, this antenna is picking only the magnetic part of the elektro magnetic radio wave. The big advantage of this antenna is that the electric interference from the big city have no influence on the received signal
Interference Cancelling System
- The use of interference signal cancellation has been around for some time. The idea is to use an auxiliary antenna almost any random length of wire in addition to the main receiving antenna
Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
Eliminate QRM from 6 meters band
- The circuit described below will substantially reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequencey by TREVOR, G3ZYY
DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page
- Meteor Shower, Aurora, Sporadic-E and Solar Flares detected using Radio Signal Reflection, by Andy Smith, G7IZU. Live waterfall displays from three receivers, live Es propagation maps.
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
[ Hits: 1215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
QST signalink review - SL-1
- Designed to handle audio signal interfacing as well as transmit/receive switching Reviewed by Steve Ford, WB8IM
Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.