Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
OZ3QY CDG2000 Transceiver
- The CDG2000 is a high performance HF transceiver developed by G3KBB, G3OCQ and G3SBI. They have managed to design a high end transceiver that can compete with the most expensive ones on the market
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
I0SKK CDG2000 transceiver
- CDG2000 is a superb transceiver, mainly designed as a high performance receiver by three G-land OM
Colin Horrabin G3SBI; Dave Roberts G8KBB and George Faer G3OGQ.
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for sb 2000