Search Results for "signals"174 links
Antennas : Multiband
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4737 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1224 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Townshippers Radio Amateur Club
- Quebec Eastern Townships amateur radio club involved in HF contests, VHF-UHF repeaters, VHF-UHF weak signals, APRS, packet, emergency measures.
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 8815 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- LinkPlus products enhance the voice quality of HF SSB amateur. Eliminates virtually all channel noise and interference and greatly strengthens SSB radio signals
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Hoka Electronics
- The WWW home page for information about our specialist range of HF and VHF radio digital signals' analysis and decoding equipment.
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio & Communications
- Info about many aspects of Radio & Communications. Antennas, signals, frequencies, codes, swr, scanning etc.
[ Hits: 17986 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.51 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1294 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- ARRL web: EME and Weak Signals
- Moon bounce EME, meteor scatter and weak signal operations, introduction by ARRL.
[ Hits: 1623 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The ionosphere at VHF
- Influence of the ionosphere on the EME signals by EAVQ
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Strong Signals
- Radio monitoring resource
[ Hits: 4302 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1769 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5450 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Fast, high resolution time-frequency analyzer with FFT display for time and frequency variant signals.
[ Hits: 4850 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering on reception of audio signals for EME, VLF, SETI applications. Offer support for MTHELL, QRSS, DFCW, NDB, WSJT by I2PHD
[ Hits: 5297 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 21831 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- WinPSKse is a logical outgrowth of WinPSK as designed and written by AE4JY. The look and feel is intentionally similar, but some significant changes have been made, not the least of which is the ability toreceive two PSK31 signals simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4454 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- SSTV1 Modem software is an AFM modem that runs on the TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93 hardware platform that can be used to receive and transmit Slow Scan Television(SSTV) signals.
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Radio Clock
- Enables you to decode the time signals sent by various LF and HF radio stations in the standard frequency and time service
[ Hits: 3768 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 17015 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 28544 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- MScan Meteo
- The revolutionary program, combining the ability to decode FAX, NAVTEX and RTTY signals, make VOICE recordings and view GRIB files in a single program!
[ Hits: 7684 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
[ Hits: 7665 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Program to demodulate NOAA, Okean, Meteor 3-5 and Resurs signals without the bent verticals resulting from WXSat.
[ Hits: 4071 | Votes: 105 | Rating: 6.90 ]