Search Results for "solid state fet amp"5 links
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4547 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- 60 W Linear Amplifier Circuit
- The 60 Watt linear amplifier is simple all solid state circuit using power mosfet IRF840.
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
[ Hits: 1292 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Amp
- A power amplifier project by K0GKD based on Motorola MRF 150 FETs. This RF amplifier is capable of 600 Watts output include pictures, schematics and link to videos.
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Homebrewing HF Amplifiers
- Thoughts build a solid state legal-limit amplifier for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]