- Desgin Power amplifiers with Genesys
- Article on how use Genesys sowftware to design RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- High efficiency, legal limit, solid state linear HF amplifiers
- Not a project yet, but very theoretical thoughts about very practical amplifiers!
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Homebrewing HF Amplifiers
- Thoughts build a solid state legal-limit amplifier for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to Design an RF Power Amplifier
- This video will provide a foundation for understanding how power amplifier circuits work. If you are new to High Frequency Power Amplifier Circuit Design, this is the place to start.
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Impact of SWR on Power Amplifiers
- Article appeared on 10/05 issue of QEX about the impact of load SWR on the efficiency of Power Amplifiers, PDF File by K9LA
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Introduction to amplifier design
- These tutorials will teach you in very easy steps how to design A class amplifiers.
[ Hits: 4595 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Low Noise Microwave Amplifier Design Tutorial Series
- This series will follow to completion the full Low Noise Microwave Amplifier design, development and prototyping.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- Measuring Zs in solid-state amplifier
- Measuring the output impedance (Zs) of solid-state broadband HF amplifiers operating in class AB eham article by ZS6BIM
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Medium Frequency Amplifier Circuits Compared
- Mark Connelly, WA1ION article on Medium Frequency Amplifier Circuits in PDF format, include some RF amplifier schematics
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Microwave RF Amplifier Design Tutorial
- This tutorial will set out the design stages required to design a theoretical microwave amplifier
[ Hits: 2081 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Negative feedback output circuit
- Negative feedback is often referred to as shunt feedback in conjunction with emitter degeneration.
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Power Aamps RF voltages
- This test circuit is easy to duplicate, and demonstrates the extreme voltages that appear in an amplifier when the load is improper for the amount of drive power applied.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Power amplifier schematics
- A collection of several power amplifier circuit diagrams and articles in PDF
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Power Gride Tubes
- Article on tubes and their usage in power amplifiers design. Explain failures of tube in RF power amplifiers, a common problem in the SB-220 SB-221, TL-922 and other amplifiers.
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- RF and Microwate Power Amplifiers
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier and Transmitter Technologies, amplifierlinearity, efficiency and
available RF power devices.
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Selecting the Right Tube
- Selecting a tube around which to build a linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Solid-state HF amplifiers
- What makes a good solid-state amp ? by Adam Farson, VA7OJ/AB4OJ, May 2002
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Approx. Perfect Amplifier manuscript
- Discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Vacuum Tube Amps
- How the tube converts DC to RF Power
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]