- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
Pacific Seafarers Net
- The Pacific Seafarer's Net operates from 02:30Z to 04:00Z, 7 days a week, 365 days a year on 14.313MHz and sometimes on 14.300MHz. Between 02:30Z and 03:24Z we perform general traffic handling, and then at 03:25Z the rollcall portion of the Pacific Seafarer's net begins.
Central Arkansas Radio Emergency Net
- The C.A.R.E.N. Club is one of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Arkansas, dating back to the late 1950s. Just as the name implies, the C.A.R.E.N. Club is the state leader in emergency communications, SKYWARN, Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES).
How to build a simple wireless telegraph set
- The simplest wireless telegraph set consists of a means of generating and controlling a spark which sends out radio waves into the air, and a receiver or detector to detect the radio waves.
Adjusting Morse Keys and Paddles
- These instructions use simple, generally familiar examples of equipment types and are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best
- RadioMirror amateur packet radio multicast software is a powerful tool for distributing information to many hams at once, and can be especially useful during the course of an emergency
An HF Packet Tuning Indicator
- This article describes the use of a PSK31 soundcard program's "waterfall" display as great tuning indicator for any HF packet TNC
Sparkys cb shack
- CB and 10 Meter Amateur Radio Sales and Service. Free Custom Tuning. Free Shipping. Home of the Sparktune Modulator. Give your radio that Blazing Modulation We stock Galaxy, Cobra, magnum, Connex, General,Uniden, Workman, Dosy, Hustler, Turner
Test Equipment Depot
- New and Pre-Owned Agilent, Avcom, Fluke, Hewlett Packard, Instek, Leader, LeCroy, Tektronix,and more ..Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Power Supplies, Video Test Equipment, Generators, Meters and more
AST Global Electronics
- New and Pre-Owned Agilent, Avcom, Fluke, Hewlett Packard, Instek, Iwatsu, Leader, LeCroy, Tektronix, etc. Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Power Supplies, Video Test Equipment, Generators, Meters and tons more
- Operates Singapore's largest radio network with 11 FM stations and 3 shortwave stations providing sound entertainment and up-to-the-minute news and information locally and internationally.
- CyberDX-CW is a software simulation of an amateur radio station monitoring the world. Generates a simulated radio environment, where the operator can tune all of the HF bands and actually hear computer generated station activity
SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.