Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
G0HWC's SSTV site
- Amateur Radio and SSTV Pasokon EZSSTV RAdio HAM Saw Proskan W95sstv Win95sstv Ham Software Radio MMSSTV shortwave listener Hamcomm interface Slow Scan Television Help with setting up SSTV website. G0HWC
Sound card interfacing
- PC sound card interfacing for RTTY SSTV PSK31, collection of interface connections to choose from when having a desire to use the Soundboard
[ Hits: 18223 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 2570 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.