Search Results for "transmitter"216 links - and 1 categories
- Surplus Radio Society
- Dutch society of collectors of old ex-military radio equipment and other nostalgic receivers and transmitters
[ Hits: 2699 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Hammond Museum of Rradio
- Now home to over 1,000 radios and transmitters dating from the spark era up to.
[ Hits: 2284 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- New Zealand - NZART
- New Zealand Association of Radio Transmitters
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Brightleaf Amateur Radio Club
- Club activities, news and newsletter Ham Chatter Online features a member each month. Field Day pictures, etc. Home of VOA transmitter sites. Club calls, W4AMC & W1VOA Greenville, NC
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Ireland - IRTS
- Irish Radio Transmitters Society
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Malaysia - MARTS
- Malaysian Amateur Radio Transmitters' Society
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Transmitters 'R' Us
- We are manufacturers and re-sellers of a wide range of AM, FM and Shortwave broadcast transmitters, kits and related products.
[ Hits: 6465 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- PicCon is a PIC microcontroller based radio controller designed for hidden transmitter hunting
[ Hits: 1115 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Terrasat Inc.
- Manufacturer of Receiver and Transmitter for Digital Microwave radio and VSAT equipment
[ Hits: 2184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Advanced Communication Sys
- Repeaters, transmitters and receivers manufacturer for ham radio and commercial applications
[ Hits: 6893 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Hi Pro
- Repeaters, transmitters, receivers, small power Amps and Controllers
[ Hits: 3794 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- TV transmitters in Europe
- Frequency list of TV transmitter video carriers within the range of 48-85 Mhz.
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- N6QAB Radio Direction Finding
- N6QAB Radio Direction Finding Web Site, DF vehicles, transmitters, sniffers, dopplers, TH-D7A
[ Hits: 4590 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Hidden Transmitter Hunting
- Lots of information of hidding transmitters, building portable yagi antennas, s-meters, and much more
[ Hits: 8542 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- Transmitter documentation project
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Shortwave radio transmitters in Zimbabwe
- Shortwave radio transmitters in Zimbabwe.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5614 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
- This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
[ Hits: 21879 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 3.07 ]
- WL7AML Intermod program
- This program will run all possible combinations of every transmitter against every receiver in its list
[ Hits: 3287 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- The QLF filter is a microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 40 meter 100 watt Transmitter
- 40 meter transmitter by K9GDT
[ Hits: 3920 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- SM0VPO Homebrew pages
- Harry Lythall SM0VPO/G4VVJ homebrew web site, contains several projects, antenna notes and plans, receivers and transmitters plans, regularly updated.
[ Hits: 28180 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 34292 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- The Fox - 40mw transmitter
- This RDF two transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the power output to 40 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]