The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4042 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
6 Band Wire Antenna
- This antenna article is geared towards new Hams and antenna builders looking for a very inexpensive 6 band antenna that can be efficiently fed with 50 ohm coax without a tuner by N4JTE
[ Hits: 3586 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
The N3UJJ Antenna Project
- The N3UJJ antenna project,parallel-cage dipole a multi-band horizontal antenna, without the need of an antenna tuner.
The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
Antenna Tuner Basics
- This website is about amateur radio station G8NQN and its operator Martin Bancroft, lots of interesting stuff about me and ham radio with many technical pages, the technical pages are being added to all the time, there are many project here for you to build, and also pages relating to taking the RAE.