Search Results for "use of amateur radio"149 links - and 1 categories
- South Eastern Amateur Radio Group
- EI2WRC Based in Waterford, Ireland. Resources, Information and Links about Amateur Radio, Propagation, DX, Repeaters, News, Packet etc. Also contains useful charts and maps and a Photo Album of out club.
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 8.28 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Xenia Weather Amateur Radio Net
- Xenia, Ohio Ham radio club, formed because of the Tornado of 1974.
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- East Tennessee Weak Signal Association
- Dedicated to the use and advancement of amateur radio vhf/uhf weak signal communications
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ON6MU's website for Radioamateurs and SWL's
- Ham homebrew, software, and ham info
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 274 | Rating: 8.73 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations.
[ Hits: 1824 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Denver Amateur Radio Supply
- A full service dealer of new and used equipment located in Stevens, PA Lancaster County.
[ Hits: 3727 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet Work Group
- The PWGN was founded June 14, 1991. Its purpose, among others, is to maintain en renew the network and to stimulate the use of digital communication techniques in amateur radio.
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Near-Realtime MUF indicator
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
[ Hits: 25885 | Votes: 85 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- RXCLUS is a free amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 4884 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3732 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- DXtreme software
- DXtreme Software produces powerful and easy-to-use logging applications for radio enthusiasts such as
Amateur Radio operators, Shortwave DXers, Shortwave listeners, Broadcast band DXers, VLF DXers,
VHF, UHF, and TV DXers
[ Hits: 11792 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 14645 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 8447 | Votes: 757 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Logger 32
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 41313 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 23807 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16451 | Votes: 842 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- GEOG UK terrain heights
- Geog is a suite of programs written by Andy Talbot ( G4JNT ), some of which make reference to a database of UK terrain heights, to provide useful information for radio amateurs
[ Hits: 1751 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Calculates the freespace range of a radio-link. It is useful for radio amateurs, radio engineers and for SETI signal estimations. Calulation of parabolic dish antenna-gain is included.
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5129 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 28787 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- K6XX Amateur Radio articles
- An assortment of Amateur Radio-related technical articles written for the JUG, the newsletter of the Northern California Contest Club. Topics include unique but simple and useful radio modifications and accessories, and rig reviews.
[ Hits: 2883 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]