and 3 categories
about w code on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Antique Radios : Collections Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Illinois Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Michigan Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Nevada Ham Radio : Clubs : Technical Specialty Internet and Radio : Police Scanners Manufacturers : Morse Keyers Operating Aids : Distance & Bearing Operating Modes : Morse code
Operating Modes : Morse code : Clubs Operating Modes : Morse code : Learning Morse Code Radio Scanning : Beginner's guides Shopping and Services : Scanner stores Software : Morse Code Decoders Software : Morse Code Training
- Morse Code Guide eBook
- Morse code ebook for palm os devices
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- There are pages with info on the code, pictures of morse keys, a couple of downloadable tutor programs, mystery keys etc.
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- History / Guidelines, The Vk2 IAU Morse Practice Osxillator , How to arrange a QSO, The International Morse Code and more morse code related topics
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Software : PalmOS Software : Radio Control Software : Weather and FAX Technical Reference : Mic wiring
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
[ Hits: 1936 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Morse Pilot
- Morse Pilot is a popular and very comprehensive freeware Morse code tutor, trainer with decoder and encoder functions. Morse Pilot is intended for personal training, for example for radio ham or aviation examinations.
[ Hits: 5551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
[ Hits: 2470 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links