Search Results for "w code"390 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Automatic Band Decoders
- To build a Band Decoder to drive our remote relays, we need to supply the band information from the rig to the decoder
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- YO4PX Francisc Grunberg blog
- Articles about Amateur Radio, own writings and translations: history, DXpeditions, contesting and DXing ethics, Codes of Conduct, Suggestions for Pile-ups, Suggestions for Contesters, the most wanted DXCC entities.
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ontario California - Police
- Transmitting channels 1-2-3-4, hosted by code-3.org
[ Hits: 3104 | Votes: 147 | Rating: 8.27 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 3202 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Baudot Code
- Table that represents programmer's quick reference to the Baudot character set.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse code vs SMS - Speed test
- Morse code trumps SMS in head-to-head speed texting combat
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Morse Code Music
- Connecting rhythm and language with Morse Code by Phil and David Tulga
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Why is Morse Code Still Used?
- Interesting article by WY3A explaining benefits of operating CW
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- K5BCQ Morse Code Key collection
- Collection of morse keys
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- J.H. Bunnell Keys
- History of J.H. Bunnell & Company and their morse code keys
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DK9IP - A Band Decoder for the TS-850
- A Band Decoder for the Kenwood TS-850 HF-Transceiver
by Winfried Kriegl DK9IP/KH7CD (April 2001)
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 6055 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2279 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Morse Code translator widget
- Macintosh widget converts text to Morse code and vice versa
[ Hits: 1790 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 2543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- This linux program will send Morse Code via soundcard or serial port by WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1052 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3306 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Smart Morse
- Morse code tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Morse Tone Encoder
- Generates Morse tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of Morse tones.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 4509 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Alphabets - Phonetic Alphabet and Morse Code eBook
- Palm OS reference tools
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CwGet PPC
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
[ Hits: 3140 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DTMF encoder
- Generates dial tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of DTMF tones.
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Codec 2
- Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 bit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2311 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]