BTECH UV-5001 VHF/UHF Mobile 2-Way Radio
Wide Frequency Coverage The UV-5001 provides extended receiver coverage of 136-174Mhz and 400-520Mhz (beyond the Amateur bands), so you can keep informed of communication activities in the public safety, commercial, and government communications ranges. The UV-5001 is able to Transmit on Narrowband (12.5kHz) and Wideband (25kHz).
Dual Watch Receiver The UV-5001 operates as two radios in one, with either 144 MHz or 430 MHz as the “Main” TX/RX band, while simultaneously watching the other band. And, if you like, you can configure your UV-5001 for VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF operation, too!
Simultaneous Display For those that want to have the most information at their fingertips on a specific channel – they can synchronize the displays. You can configure the displays to synchronize and allow both the Channel Name and frequency to simultaneously display on the selected channel.
High Power Output To get your message through when it counts, the UV-5001 puts out 50 Watts of power on the VHF band, and 45 Watts on UHF.
Group Tones supportedThe UV-5001 supports the most common Analog Tones. It supports CTCSS, DCS, 2 Tone, 5 Tone, Voice Inversion, and DTMF calling methods. Set-up your calling methods to call by group tones. Tone calling (private line) is required by most repeater applications and the UV-5001 supports the latest standards.
The UV-5001 can even send DTMF tones. This allows for sending ANI (Caller ID) or remote commands that require DTMF tones; or it can receive incoming DTMF tones to allow for remote stun or kill commands
Fully Customizable through the Free Software You can program your UV-5001 exactly how you want it. There are 200 programmable memory channels. You can add or remove channels from scanning list. You can give channels alphanumeric names. The radio has an available low power setting of 10 watts, allowing you to choose how far you can communicate. You can easily program from a PC to set-up the radio to operate exactly as needed. (The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy programming)
From the BTECH Online store BTECH UV-5001 price is approx 150 USD
- 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable (Wide/Narrow Band)
- FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
- Large Tri-color LCD Display (3 Selectable Colors)
- High /Low RF Power Switchable
- 50 CTCSS/ 104 DCS Tones
- 5Tone Support
- 2Tone Support
- Voice Inversion (Scrambling) Support
- Tone searching/scanning
- Dual standby
- PC programmable
- Transmitter time-out timer(TOT)
- Busy channel lock-out(BCLO)
- Remote Stun/Kill
UV-5001 MOBILE SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency range: [TX] 136 – 174MHz, 400 – 520MHz [RX] 136 – 174MHz, 400 – 520MHz, 68-108MHz (FM Broadcast)
- Channel Capacity: 200 Channels
- Channel Spacing 25KHz (wide band)12.5KHz (narrow band)
- Sensitivity ≤0.25μV (wide band) ≤0.35μV (narrow band)
- Operation Voltage 13.6V DC ±20%
- Frequency step: 2.5-25KHz Selectable
- Antenna: Antenna Connector: SO-239
- Stability: ±2.5ppm
- Output power: 50W / 10W
- Audio Power Output 1000mW/10%
Where can I get direct connect cable for my uv 5001 ist gen unit that had no cable packed. the connector is much larger then normal.