- 1:49 unun for end fed half wave antennas
- 1:49 UNUN using two stacked FT240-43 cores for end fed halfwave antenna. To match the end fed half wave antenna to the coaxial feeder, it is necessary to have a matching network or transmission line transformer.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 20m EFHW Antenna
- An end fed 20 meter half wave antenna
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- 20m End Fed Antenna
- 20m end fed half wave vertical antenna
[ Hits: 3266 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- 20m end-fed Antenna
- An end-fed halfwave antenna for 20 meters band with balun pictures and description by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 1659 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 1820 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 20m vertical end fed half wave
- An EFHW antenna by M5FRA G8FRA
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 40m portable antenna tuner
- A small-sized portable antenna tuner for the 40 meter band end-fed half wave antenna based on a toroid core and a variable capacitor by VK5ZVS
[ Hits: 2145 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- 40m QRO End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A medium power End Fed Half Wave Antenna coupler, specifically tuned to the QRP frequency of 7030 kHz. Constructed from coil stock and capacitors, it achieves an impedance ratio of 64:1. The coupler has proven effective for power ranges from 2 to 100 Watts on the 40m band.
[ Hits: 64 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A simple NonDirectional Antenna for 10 meter
- This article is about a simple vertical end-fed-half-wave wire antenna for 10 meters that can be used in case of restricted space.
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Comparing Mobile whip versus EF HW Vertical
- PH0NO conducted field tests comparing a mobile antenna (DX-UHV) to an end-fed half-wave wire. Results on 20m showed the end-fed wire outperforming the mobile antenna, with a significant difference in signal strength. On 40m, the end-fed wire surpassed the mobile antenna in spots and reach. While the mobile antenna is more practical, the end-fed wire offers superior performance. Further testing is planned.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EFHW Anntenna 40-10 for QRP
- The author discusses their endeavour to create a compact, robust resonant antenna for QRP operations due to strong winds in their area. Primarily designed for 40m and 20m bands, the article offers adaptability for different bands. The author hints at future projects, including an extended 8010 EFHW variant, promising a lighter yet efficient design.
[ Hits: 46 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EFHW autotransformer comparison
- Two different ways to create autotransformer for end fed half wave wire antennas, by using ferrite or air core.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2 ]
- EFHW matching unit
- End-Fed Half Wave matching unit project, based on a FT140-43 with SWR plot tests made using capacitor and without.
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- End Fed Antenna with a 1:64 Matching Network
- In this experiment the autor is going to explore the use of a 1:64 matching network on the End Fed Long Wire Antenna.
Experiment will consist in build a 80-40-20-15-10 meter End Fed Long Wire Antenna with a 1:64 matching network from the documentation available on the internet
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- An easy to deploy antenna, commonly considered the best solution for portable operations. Thir article includes a simple LC parallel circuit to match the impedance by IW7EHC
[ Hits: 1375 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- End fed half wave antenna 40/30/20m
- For my SOTA activities, i recently bought a QRP transceiver QRP SW-3B, which is a three-band QRP CW only for 40/30/20 m.
So, i needed an antenna that would allow to use these 3 bands in SOTA portable activity.
Already having some experience with the EFHW antenna, i decided to build one for 40/30/20m.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- Centre fed half wave dipoles make great, simple and effective antennas for the HF bands. Sometimes however, the centre feed is not ideal. This great project will improve the overall antenna performance.
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A home made end-fed half-wave antenna coupler with antenna lenght calculator and counterpoise calculator based on center frequency. Includes pictures and drawings along to antenna homebrewing instructions with a home made on air wound transformer
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna for 6 / 40 Meter
- 6m to 40m EndFed Half Wave Antenna project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox that is quick and easy to setup and use.
[ Hits: 3196 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- End Fed Half-Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half-wave wire antennas with a couple of original experiments.
Author illustrate the role of the QRP matchbox, and a 40/20 meter antenna with a center stub making it a large bandwidth antenna for 40 and 20. Includes also an 80/40 end fed with the typical coil to make it available on 80 merts band.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- End Fed Halfwave and Tuner For 80-160
- A workign example of a simple half-sized, end fed halfwave for 160 meter band by N0LX
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for 20m 40m 80m
- How to Design and Build a Field Expedient End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for 20m, 40m and 80m. This Shorty 80m EFHW comprises a 49:1 autotransformer (to match the very high impedance at the end of a half-wave wire), a half-wavelength wire for 40m (also a quarter-wavelength for 80m), a loading coil and a short tail wire. The coil and the short tail wire (about 6 feet) make up the other quarter wave on 80m.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 24190 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- End-Fed HalfWave Matching Unit for SOTA operations
- An end-fed half wave antenna matching unit made of 3:24 turns ratio on a FT140-43 toroid with a 150pF capacitor across the input.
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- G0KYA EFHW HF antenna
- A 11 pages pdf file about monoband or multiband end fed half wave vertical antenna that is great for DX and very cheap to build by Steve G0KYA
[ Hits: 1905 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF EFHW Antenna Antenna Tuner
- Schemaric diagram for a 80m, 40m, 30m, 20m EFHW Antenna Antenna Tuner. The tuner has been designed for an antenna length of 41m and the counterpoise 7.5m.
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Home made EFHWA
- An home made end fed half wave antenna with a tuner box by NG0R
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KB6NU End-fed Half-Wave for 20m
- KB6NU end-fed, half-wave antenna article and project
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Make a EFHWA Antenna
- A nice post on Make: on homebrewing a multiband antenna for amateur radio portable operations
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP End-Fed for 40m 20m 10m
- This antenna build was strongly inspired by the well known PAR end fed antenna. The matcher box uses a T82-43 Fair-Rite core.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- QRP Multi-band EFHW antenna for SOTA
- Link End Fed Half Wave Antenna and Tuner for SOTA designed to work on 15m, 20m, and 40m.
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Shortened EFHW Antenna 80-10m
- A shortened multiband antenna, about 23m long, for 80m - 10m bands with a low SWR (<1.3) on 80m and 40m, and <3 till 10m. Bandwith on 80m is 300kHz
[ Hits: 4031 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6 ]
- Speaker Wire EFHW Antennas 20m/ 40m
- Author experiments end fed half wave antennas using common two conductore speaker wire, this article features a couple of end-fed halfwave wires for the 40M and 20M bands.
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- The EFHW antenna
- A monoband end-fed half wave for 10m, 20m or any other HF band, includes a PDF with detailed information to build your own monoband or multiband antenna
[ Hits: 2351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- The EFHW Antenna
- An efficient monoband end-fed half wave for 10m, 20m or any other HF band
[ Hits: 1094 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna - Presentation
- A very well done presentation about End-Fed Half-Wave antennas. This PDF document contains a summary of experiences in how to build custom EFHW antennas. Includes an interesting comparison table of UnUn configurations with recommended toroids, Wire size, turns and capacitors. An useful recap on common errors in building homebrew EFHW Ununs completes the document.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Trapped five band EFHW SOTA antenna
- A trapped multi band end-fed-half-wave antenna for 40/30/20/17/15m.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Yet Another EFHW Matcher
- An end-fed-half-wave antenna matcher project based on a FT-82-43 core with a 100 pF and 45 pF capacitor in parallel
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]