- 8010 Enfed Antenna
- With this antenna the coverage is 80,40,20,15 and 10 meter band without any antenna tuner and the average SWR is below 1.2 on phone bands. The total antenna lenght is about 23 meters , with one 20.4 meters long segment from the 1:49 transformer to the 110uh coil and about 2.2 meters long segment from the coil to the insulator.
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About End-Fed Antennas
- A basic article on end-fed antennas by KB6NU
[ Hits: 2512 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 18703 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Delta Loop vs End Fed Half Wave on 20m
- Intrigued by a German OM positive experience with a 20m delta loop, the author replicated the design, noting its favorable 50-ohm impedance compared to their 40m version. Testing against a vertical EFHW, the delta loop excelled within EU but lagged at longer distances. Despite needing more testing, the user leaned towards the EFHW for its overall performance and practicality.
[ Hits: 60 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EFHW Vertical Antenna
- Steve G0KYA project of and End Fed 1/2 Vertical
[ Hits: 4285 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- End Fed Antenna for WARC Bands
- I used a FT 240-43 for much more power, not needed but beter safe than sorry.
150 Watt continious, 300 Watt PEP SSB, 90 Watt Digimodes 10 Mhz, 18 Mhz, 24 Mhz Very easy to build design and a good antenna for people who don't have much space for big towers or long wires This design is from Hans - PE1RNU
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A 40m through 17m Mini End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler by Steve Yates - AA5TB
[ Hits: 4776 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 6149 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 10383 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- End Fed Long Wire Antenna
- The antenna is an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna. It has a matching network consisting of a toroid core and an antenna lead of 30
[ Hits: 2232 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- End fed-Halfe-wave antenna
- This type of antenna has same performance as a dipole, but requires only one single mounting point
[ Hits: 7810 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- End-Fed 6-40 M Multiband Antenna
- This project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox, quick and easy to setup. This project creates a trifilar wound, 9:1 UNUN toroid matching transformer. Handles 100W and need an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 1955 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- End-Fed antenna for 160-80-40 meters band
- This PDF File desscribes how to homemade a multi-band end-fed trapped wire antenna resonating on the low bands of 160 80 and 40 meters. Contains trap design instructions and some construction tips.
[ Hits: 6048 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- End-Fed antenna for 17 and 12 meters
- Article about an end-fed anntenna for the 17 and 12 WARC Bands. 30 meters is not included in this project. This antenna includes a 14 windings unun impedance transformer using a FT-140-43 ferrite toroid, that should be enought for a 100W PEP.
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna & Tuner
- VK2ZAY end-fed antenna for 40 and 80 meter band
[ Hits: 3996 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- End-fed Inverted V for 17-20-30-40 Meters
- Four band lightweight antenna, that rolls up into an small Grundig antenna case by N0LX
[ Hits: 7911 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- End-fed Vertical and J-pole
- Understanding Gain differences, j-pole and end-feed vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8772 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- End-fed wire antennas
- An RSGB article on end-fed wire antennas and the W3EDP alternative.
[ Hits: 1255 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Endfed 20/30 Mtr Antenna
- Article with detailed pictures of an endfeed antennna for 20 and 30 meter band
[ Hits: 11314 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Endfed wire antenna tuner by KC8AON
- A compact halfwave endfed wire antenna tuner that works 12 thru 40 meters with a halfwave wire for the band of interest attached
[ Hits: 1841 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 21421 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Halfer End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 25753 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- HF Multiband end fed antennas
- A multiband end-fed antenna that cover 3.5 to 30 Mhz using a 1:64 Balun based on a FT240-43 core
[ Hits: 3717 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 43871 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Multi-band End-Fed Antenna
- An excellent guide to homebrewing multi band end-fed antennas. The article, embed several drawings including diagrams and detailed pictures, illustrating the basic funcionality of end-fed antennas. The author gives some basic hints on how to build a half size antenna for 80 40 to 10 meters and a 6 meter to 40 meter configuration. It is also well described how to build the impedance transformer and the loading coils for lower bands.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Multiband end fed antennas
- This is a 200 Watt PEP step up transformer for end fed full and half wave antennas without radials, designed as a 200 Watt PEP
[ Hits: 2268 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Multiband End-fed 80-10m Antenna
- A multi band antenna for HF band capable to operate from 10 to 80 meters band depending on wire lenght loaded with a small inductance neat the feed end.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 3433 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Multiband portable wire antennas
- Vertical end fed antenna used for portable operations. The antenna will work on 80 with acceptable results, it will work fine on 40m, and it will be a good deal better than a normal 1/4 wave GP on 20, 17, 15 meters.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multiband trapped end fed antenna
- A multiband trapped end-fed antenna can cover 20 30 40m bands. An option for portable sota operations were weight end simplicity are essential
[ Hits: 760 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 4098 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Portable Antennas: The EARCHI End Fed
- Endfed antenna using a 9:1 match by NT1K
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Portable End Fed Zepp
- The no counterpoise antenna
[ Hits: 2492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable Half Wave Wire Antenna
- A portable end fed HF antenna article written by W0CH
[ Hits: 4278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 6414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- QRO End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A 40m through 20m QRO End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler by Steve Yates - AA5TB
[ Hits: 3238 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Refining an End Fed Antenna
- Optimizing performances of the end-fed antennas QRP quarterly article
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Resonant Feedline Dipole
- Experiences with the end-fed dipole based on the concepts presented by J. Taylor in an article titled RFD-1 and RFD-2: Resonant Feed-Line Dipoles in QST. August 1991.
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- TEFV Terminated End Fed Vee Antenna
- The Terminated End Fed Vee Antenna (TEFV) is a travelling wave antenna with constant current distribution. Unlike traditional resonant antennas, TEFV operates without standing waves, using a terminating resistor for broadband efficiency. With a combination of vertical and horizontal polarization, it offers wide bandwidth from 1.8 MHz to 30 MHz, eliminating the need for a tuner. Key components include a 9:1 unun transformer and a 500-ohm terminating resistor. Grounding and counterpoise enhance performance, and it can handle power losses of up to 30%. TEFV provides an effective, versatile antenna solution for amateur radio and broadcast applications.
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Testing End Fed Long Wire Antenna
- Testing a 27.2 metre end fed long wire antenna,used for SOTA activations placed as an inverted V. The author reports in this article an on the field practical result.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Pop-Up Vertical 2.0
- Basically, this antenna is a 23-foot wire fed through a 4:1 un-un transformer. This antenna can be easily used in portable operation, for operating all bands from 40-10 meters.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 8734 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- W3EDP Antenna
- W3EDP antenna for 16 - 160 Meters, works by attaching the antenna to a balun and use coax to connect the antenna to the tuner.
[ Hits: 2140 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]