- About End-Fed Antennas
- A basic article on end-fed antennas by KB6NU
[ Hits: 2227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 17616 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- EFHW Vertical Antenna
- Steve G0KYA project of and End Fed 1/2 Vertical
[ Hits: 3746 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A 40m through 17m Mini End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler by Steve Yates - AA5TB
[ Hits: 4588 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5961 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 10026 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- End Fed Long Wire Antenna
- The antenna is an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna. It has a matching network consisting of a toroid core and an antenna lead of 30
[ Hits: 1976 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- End fed-Halfe-wave antenna
- This type of antenna has same performance as a dipole, but requires only one single mounting point
[ Hits: 7602 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- End-Fed 6-40 M Multiband Antenna
- This project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox, quick and easy to setup. This project creates a trifilar wound, 9:1 UNUN toroid matching transformer. Handles 100W and need an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- End-Fed antenna for 160-80-40 meters band
- This PDF File desscribes how to homemade a multi-band end-fed trapped wire antenna resonating on the low bands of 160 80 and 40 meters. Contains trap design instructions and some construction tips.
[ Hits: 2959 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- End-Fed antenna for 17 and 12 meters
- Article about an end-fed anntenna for the 17 and 12 WARC Bands. 30 meters is not included in this project. This antenna includes a 14 windings unun impedance transformer using a FT-140-43 ferrite toroid, that should be enought for a 100W PEP.
[ Hits: 105 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna & Tuner
- VK2ZAY end-fed antenna for 40 and 80 meter band
[ Hits: 3732 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- End-fed Inverted V for 17-20-30-40 Meters
- Four band lightweight antenna, that rolls up into an small Grundig antenna case by N0LX
[ Hits: 7587 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- End-fed Vertical and J-pole
- Understanding Gain differences, j-pole and end-feed vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 1397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8469 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- End-fed wire antennas
- An RSGB article on end-fed wire antennas and the W3EDP alternative.
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Endfed 20/30 Mtr Antenna
- Article with detailed pictures of an endfeed antennna for 20 and 30 meter band
[ Hits: 10523 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Endfed wire antenna tuner by KC8AON
- A compact halfwave endfed wire antenna tuner that works 12 thru 40 meters with a halfwave wire for the band of interest attached
[ Hits: 1519 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20590 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Halfer End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 24567 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- HF Multiband end fed antennas
- A multiband end-fed antenna that cover 3.5 to 30 Mhz using a 1:64 Balun based on a FT240-43 core
[ Hits: 3267 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 42281 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Multi-band End-Fed Antenna
- An excellent guide to homebrewing multi band end-fed antennas. The article, embed several drawings including diagrams and detailed pictures, illustrating the basic funcionality of end-fed antennas. The author gives some basic hints on how to build a half size antenna for 80 40 to 10 meters and a 6 meter to 40 meter configuration. It is also well described how to build the impedance transformer and the loading coils for lower bands.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Multiband end fed antennas
- This is a 200 Watt PEP step up transformer for end fed full and half wave antennas without radials, designed as a 200 Watt PEP
[ Hits: 1996 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 3101 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Multiband trapped end fed antenna
- A multiband trapped end-fed antenna can cover 20 30 40m bands. An option for portable sota operations were weight end simplicity are essential
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 3947 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Portable Antennas: The EARCHI End Fed
- Endfed antenna using a 9:1 match by NT1K
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Portable End Fed Zepp
- The no counterpoise antenna
[ Hits: 2323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable Half Wave Wire Antenna
- A portable end fed HF antenna article written by W0CH
[ Hits: 4106 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 6370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- QRO End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A 40m through 20m QRO End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler by Steve Yates - AA5TB
[ Hits: 3081 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Resonant Feedline Dipole
- Experiences with the end-fed dipole based on the concepts presented by J. Taylor in an article titled RFD-1 and RFD-2: Resonant Feed-Line Dipoles in QST. August 1991.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 8431 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- W3EDP Antenna
- W3EDP antenna for 16 - 160 Meters, works by attaching the antenna to a balun and use coax to connect the antenna to the tuner.
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]