- Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site describes ARES goals and methods and structure."
[ Hits: 5727 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- ARES vs RACES
- ARES vs RACES FAQ: Two Flavors of Amateur Radio Emergency Operation
[ Hits: 888 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- BERT HamRadio Auxiliary - RACES
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CCECPSCO - Public Service, RACES
- Volunteer RACES go-to organization for Charlevoix, Cheboygan, Emmet counties Office of Emergency Management. RACES training, practice, and activations. Affiliated with the Icebreaker Mackinaw Maritime Museum Ship. Operate W8AGB from the ship.
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Central Arkansas Radio Emergency Net
- The C.A.R.E.N. Club is one of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Arkansas, dating back to the late 1950s. Just as the name implies, the C.A.R.E.N. Club is the state leader in emergency communications, SKYWARN, Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES).
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Central Ohio Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Our Mission: To provide emergency communications to central Ohio public safety, emergency, health, government and relief agencies in times of disaster.
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Clackamas County ARES
- Clackamas County KD7ZDO
Amateur Radio Emergency Service
Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Colorado Dist. 16 ARES
- Colorado ARES District 16 is the counties of Pueblo County and Huerfano County.
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CREST Radio Emergency Associated Communication Teams
- CREST Communications REACT Team #4252 has been an active member of the community for almost 30 years and is one of the largest REACT Teams in the United States.
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cross County Amateur Radio Club
- This website is made available to the CCARC Hamradio Community and to anyone interested in Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Dallas County REACT
- Dallas County REACT, Inc., is a nonprofit organization of citizens interested in radio communications and committed to public service.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ECTAR Inc.
- Emergency Communications Through Amateur Radio
"The coordination of effort between private volunteers and local government resources is critical in assuring the public of the best possible communications link during emergency situations."
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Emergency Net Log
- The ARES Emergency Net Log application is specifically designed for use by ARES Net Control Stations.
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fountain Valley RACES
- Fountain Valley Amateur Communications Team
Located in Orange County, Southern California
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Garland RACES Information
- Garland, Texas RACES/ARES team web site. We are part of the Dallas County RACES council group. Amateur Radio Resource Typing is an important topic. All are welcome to our resources.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hall County ARES
- Hall County ARES - The Hall County Amateur Radio Emergency Service has been organized to aid the public of Hall County and surrounding communities.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham Radio and Heartquake in italy
- Amateur radio operations during heartquake in italy
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio And The WTC Disaster
- "W2IK's Personal experience being the first responder at ""ground zero"" during the WTC 9/11 disaster."
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham Radio Emergency Communications
- What to have before you go.
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Harford County Amateur Radio Emergency Communications
- Trained amateur radio communicators under ARES, RACES and Skywarn serving Harford County, Maryland communities
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- HDSCS Hospital Disaster Support Communications System
- A group of ham operators in Orange County, California that has supported over 30 hospitals since 1980. Includes information on how hams can provide hospital support in their own areas.
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hellenic Amateur Radio Emergency Network (HAREN)
- Hellenic Amateur Radio Emergency Network (HAREN).
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- IARU Bandplans
- IARU Regional bandplans
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- KD5ZMD Chaves Co.
- Chaves Co. SKYWARN cares
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- KN2MET NYC Metro
- NYC METRO is a not for profit 501(c)(3) publicly supported organization, supporting the Amateur Radio Communities Emergency Services.
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Los Angeles County Disaster Communications Service
- Here you will be able to access all of the information regarding our amateur radio disaster relief communications organization, its divisions and volunteer members
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Mingo County, W.V. ARES/RACES & SKYWARN
- Information about MINGO COUNTY, W.V. ARES/RACES & SKYWARN
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N2QJN, ARES,MARS
- A list of computer,ham radio, ARES,RACES,MARS Link pages
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- N3XGR's ARES-RACES page
- Links to US local emergency service local units
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- National RACES web site
- US national radio amateur civil emergency service web site
[ Hits: 3458 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.63 ]
- National Traffic System Training Manual
- NTS Manual by R. Bruce Winchell, N8UT
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Navy-Marine Corps MARS
- Navy-Marine Corps Military Auxiliary Radio System
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- New York City Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Service NYC-ARECS
- New York City Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Service (NYC-ARECS) is a NYC based auxiliary communications service. The organization is made up of amateur radio operators who are trained and dedicated to providing radio communications for governments, civil-preparedness and relief agencies during periods of local, regional, or national civil emergencies. This may include situations such as power failures, explosions, fires, floods, earthquakes or terrorist activities. NYC-ARECS is a participant in the NYC Office of Emergency Management (OEM) Partners in Preparedness program and a member of DHS FEMA's National Preparedness Coalition.
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- OPERATION Team
- Emergency Communications, SKYWARN, Foxhunts, Education and Public Service
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Punta Mogotes Ham Group
- Organizaci•n Argentina especializada en Emergencias y Servicios a la Comunidad.
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- San Diego Radio Emergency Communications
- San Diego REMCOM volunteer group specializes in serving the county and hospitals during drills and disasters. All members are FCC licensed radio responders, certified in ICS training, have passed security background checks with signed confidentiality statements.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sarasota County Auxiliary Communications Service,
- The Sarasota County Auxiliary Communications Service, ACS, (Formerly Sarasota County ARES, RACES) is a program created to provide emergency communications for the Red Cross and Sarasota County Emergency Management.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Sarasota Emergency Radio Club
- The Sarasota Emergency Radio Club, is an Amateur (Ham) Radio club in Sarasota, Florida, dedicated to provide emergency and public service communications.
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- Saratoga Amateur Radio Association
- SARA provides emergency communications for the City of Saratoga as well as for community events.
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Saratoga County R.A.C.E.S.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- St. Louis County SKYWARN/RACES
- St. Louis County RACES and SKYWARN
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TCARES Travis County ARES
- Travis County ARES, Austin Texas
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Texas Emergency Amateur Communicators
- TEAC is an ARRL Affiliated Amateur Radio Club serving the Northeast area of Harris County including Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Huffman, Porter and surrounding areas.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VoIP SKYWARN/Hurricane Net
- Kevin KD5WX maintains this site daily and are called by the NHC to activate the net, concurrent with the HF watch nets. Activated during Hurricane season only.
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- WP4OGK Puerto Rico
- We are a group of amateur radio and CERT program instructors in order to create groups of trainers in ham radio for the Citizen Corps program and prepare communications groups in the communities to the CERT program and also train them in ham radio in Puerto Rico to respond to any emergency or disaster local or national level.
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- WW2FD RECWA
- Emergency service and weather, dedicated to the Community and City of New York
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]