AmplifierHF amplifiers for ham radio use.
- A GS-35B Amp For HF
- The Show and Tell amp, a GS-35B RF power amplifier for HF
being built by W4ZT
[ Hits: 2713 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 3097 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 29869 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- A simple 50W RF Power Amplifier
- A simple RF power amplifier initially designed for 40 meter band can work on 10 15 20 40 80 meters
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Adding 160M to HF amplifiers
- updated original manuscript, article published in January 1989 QST by Richard L. Measures, AG6K, April 1988
[ Hits: 3032 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AL80B Mod
- Ameritron QSK 5 PC mod for AL80B
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AL811 trouble shooting
- Ameritron AL80B AL811H AL572 Amplifier Trouble Shooting. Tubes replacement, resistor changes.
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Alpha Amplifier Upgrades
- Alpha 77D,DX,SX, Alpha 76, Alpha 78 and 374 repair service and upgrade kits
[ Hits: 2513 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2466 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ameritron AL-80A modification
- W7TDC modification of the Ameritron AL-80A power amplifier
[ Hits: 10424 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband Power Amplifier
- A MRF141G 3-175MHz Broadband Power Amplifier DL4MEA 02/1998
[ Hits: 1820 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build an HF Linear Amp
- Hombrew project to build an HF linear amplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
[ Hits: 22510 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2921 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Converting an HT-41 Hallicrafters Amplifier
- An amplifier made using an old HT-41 Hallicrafters Amplifier and adding the 160 meters band By W4NFR
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dentron Clipperton L linear Modification for 160m
- Modifying Dentron Clipperton L linear for better Top Band operation
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dentron DTR-2000L restoration
- The Dentron DTR2000L is an HF amplifier from the 1980 era. It uses a single 8877/3CX1500A7 tube to produce about a kilowatt of RF output. In this page NR7N includes info on operation, restoration and mods.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Dentron GLA-1000 Conversion
- Dentron GLA-1000 Conversion, modification with 4 × PL/EL-519 or 2 × GI-7B
[ Hits: 1428 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Dentron MLA-2500 Retrofit to the GI-7B
- How retrofit the MLA-2500 with the Russian GI-7B tube to replace the 8875's which are both expensive and hard to come by tubes by W4EMF
[ Hits: 1705 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Easy Kilowatt Linear Amplifier
- Rf amplifier for hf ham radio service - includes easy to understand designs and penny-cheap construction details
[ Hits: 22194 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- FC-80B Linear Amplifier - An AL-80B Copy
- A Home brew 3-500Z HF Linear Amplifier heavily based on the Ameritron AL-80B
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT817 Amp Project
- How to build a lightweight amplifier that can be backpacked around.
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G3YXM 500 W solid state amplifier
- HF 500 Watt power amplifier schematics by G3YXM
[ Hits: 16582 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- G3YXM 500 W PA
- 40-80-160 meter band linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3492 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Grounded Grid Amplifier
- Picture of a power amplifier, made using of GI-7B triodes by Bob Briggs, VK3ZL
[ Hits: 2209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- GS-35b HF Power Amplifier
- The amplifier described here is an update of the High Power linear amplifier described in the July, 1995 issue of the "Radiolubitel. KW i UKW" magazine in Belarus. In English, this is "Radio Amateur. HF and VHF". by Gary Podgorny, EW1MM
[ Hits: 2434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- GS-35B Tube Amp
- 160-10 Meters 1500 Watt Amp - W4NFR
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Harris linear amplifiers mods
- Harris linear amplifiers RF-353 and RF-355, full automatic amplifiers, 1.6 to 30 MHz
How to use them without the Harris transceiver RT-1446 by F1FRV
[ Hits: 1830 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- Heathkit SB-200 Modification
- Tuned input circuit modification by Tom Boza - NE7X
[ Hits: 3367 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Heathkit SB-220
- The Heathkit SB-220, two 3-500Z, amplifier made a notable impact in the world of amateur radio when it debuted in 1975.
Resources and modifications
[ Hits: 3588 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Heathkit SB-220 and SB-221 essential mod
- Modifications to avoid damage when 3-500Z tubes fail.
[ Hits: 4069 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Henry 2KD-5 Grade UP Modification
[ Hits: 2295 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Amplifiers : Amplifier
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Stone Creek Special 600 HF RF Amplifier FC-80B Linear Amplifier - An AL-80B Copy Reparing a Heathkit SB-101 70W SSB Power Amplifier For FT-817 or KX3 HF 1 KW Home Made Amplifier
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links