Battery ChargerHome made battery chargers
- 12 v gel cell charger
- Schematic of a fast charger for Gel Cell batteries
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 12V input, 12V battery charger
- The charger described here is intended for charging small 12 Volt lead acid batteries
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A NiCAD Battery Charger
- A NiCAD Battery Charger with Current and Voltage Limiting
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Adjustable Regulated Battery Charger
- This battery charger circuit is regulated and adjustable to make this circuit able to charge the mosto NiCAD battery.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Automatic Battery Charger Project
- A project for an automatic battery charger from 12.6v to 13.8v
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Fast, smart NiCD/NiMh battery charger
- PCB for a battery charger described in the datasheet for the MAX712/MAX713 fast charge controllers.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NiCad battery charger
- A basic nicad battery charger using a single medium power transistor.
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NiCd Battery Charger
- A technical interest site for electronic and computer engineering. Intelligent NiCd/NiMH Battery Charger - Construction Project
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Rechargeable Battery Cycler
- an autonomous device that will periodically discharge A recharge Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) or Nickel-Metal-Hydride (Ni-MH) battery packs so that they are always fresh and ready to deliver by VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SLA Battery Charger
- A simple charger designed for charging 12 V sealed lead acid batteries, used by radio amateurs for portable operation
Amp-Hr Class used by radio amateurs for portable/emergency operation.
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Batteries : Battery Charger
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.