- 50Ah LiFePO4 battery
- A LiFePO4 battery box build project made with 25Ah 3.2V LiFePO4 prismatic cells, 40A 4s1p BMS with Bluetooth, 10A Buck/Boost converter
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 9v Battery Charger
- Improved 9.6V compact fast charger project by AD5X
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- A discharge circuit for NiMH batteries
- A discharge circuit which you could use to cycle the batteries
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A lithium battery primer
- Primary, Ion, and Polymer, a lithium battery primer, learn the differences between and varied uses for these diverse types of lithium batteries.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Precision Voltage Reference
- A project by Don Wilhelm W3FPR
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- AA Battery Solar Charger
- This almost trivial circuit may be used to charge a pair of AA or AAA sized rechargeable battery cells from sunlight.
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Alternators & Batteries
- Influence of batteries on RFI and noise generation by k0bg
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ARRLWeb: Batteries
- ARRL web batteries articles and web links
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Back-up Power For Your Home Station
- One way to keep your home station on the air during a power outage.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Batteries - some thoughts
- What sort of batteries when operating mobile, choosing proper battery technology
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Batteries and QRP
- Thanks to the popularity of cell phones, laptops and other personal electronic devices, the battery industry has been market-driven to produce higher capacity batteries in lighter weights than previously possible with yesterday's chemistries.As a result, a wide variety of battery types are available to the outdoor QRP operator.
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Batteries for Emergency Communications
- The purpose of this paper is to provide a basic understanding of the different types of batteries available on the market today so the reader can make an educated decision about what type of battery will best meet their needs for Amateur Radio emergency communications
Brett Hammond - KB3HGP
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Batteries For Portable Ham Radio Use
- An interesting article on choosing the right battery when operating in portable mode, considering charging time and modes, weight and size.
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Batteries for portable use
- Batteries for portable radio operation are always an interesting subject for discussion. Review of some LiPo (Lithium-ion polymer ) batteries for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Battery Comparisons in QRP Applications
- AE5X battery comparison
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Battery Monitor project
- Original battery monitor project by Derek Toeppen
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Battery University
- On-line resource that provides practical battery knowledge for engineers, educators, students and battery users alike. The papers address battery chemistries, best battery choices and ways to make your battery last longer.
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Battery University
- A free educational website offering hands-on battery information. The tutorials evaluate the advantages and limitations of diverse battery chemistries, advise on best choices, and suggest ways to extend life.
[ Hits: 61 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Battery voltage booster
- A battery voltage booster project with pictures and schematic by KD7W
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Build a simple rechargeable CMOS Battery
- An inexpensive rechargeable CMOS battery system that can be built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Building a new lithium battery
- Homebrew a custom lithium battery pack with 5s3p batteries
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Building a portable 12 Volt DC power source
- Project with pictures and descriptions for building a portable 12 Volt DC power source by N1KXR.
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Capacity testing our batteries - How to
- How to do a capacity check on your battery pack. Videos demonstrate how to test the capacity of a 4S 10Ah LiFePO4 Headway pack
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
- Battery consumer information and answers to frequently asked questions (faq) about car and deep cycle batteries.
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Change Battery on DVS-2
- The DVS-2 is a CQ unit for the Yaesu Trancievers.
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DIY LiFePO4 Battery power for Amateur Radio portable operations
- An interesting article about a homemade LiFePO4 battery pack for ham radio operations, a 10Ah LiFePO4 based on Headway 38120 Cells
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Duracell DR36 battery to the FT 817
- The Duracell DR 36 laptop battery can be easily find and supplies 12 volts X 4 amperes.
The main advantages on this system are, the weight, size, quick battery changing and no stress to the FT 817 power connector by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 2713 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- Eneloop batteries for QRP
- Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable AA batteries. For QRP purposes, these batteries are great as a 10-cell pack
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Home Brew 9 Volt Battery Clip
- Make your own battery clip by nj2x
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Homemade LiFePO4 battery power for Amateur Radio
- Using portable battery power is always a challange when operatin amateur radio in sota oprations.
This article is about implementing lithium iron phosphate cells (LiFePO4) in ham radio portable operations.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Lithium batteries for the Yaesu FT-897
- An article (in Finnish) on LiPos in the FT-897 ad alternative to FNB-78 published in Radioamatoori 12/2011
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Nicad Charger for car
- A Nicad charger from the car battery by DL6NEE
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Rechargeable Li-Pos batteries
- About Lithium-Polymer batteries for QRP operations
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Replacing the battery of the Yaesu DVS-2 memory recorder
- After a few years the lithium battery cell from the Yaesu DVS-2 will be exhausted.
To replace the battery in the future there is a more easy way, than replacing it with the same type of battery as installed in the DVS-2.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- RV marine battery as power source
- Turning an RV marine battery into a massive 12-volt emergency power source
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Super Walk-a-thon Portable Radio
- How to make your HT last for days and get out like crazy
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Technical resources for design engineers using batteries and power supplies.
- Resources for custom battery chargers and power supplies from powerstream
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Great Battery Shootout
- Review of the great battery shootout
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Using Batteries
- Batteries in fact and fiction. Batteries, Cells,Chemistry, Math and Radios
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]