The TIC ringrotor offers operators the ability to have true On-the-Tower control of single or multiple antenna arrays for a full 360 of rotation
Hits: 2041 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Antenna rotators and rotors
that is about Antenna rotators and rotors.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Feb 14 2005, and till today "Ticgen
" has been followed for a total of 2041 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 5.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 5.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Hy Gain - HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators...
- Yaesu - Yaesu official web site...
- Antenna Rotator System - The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation...
- M2 Antennas - 80m to 23cm beam antennas, oscar antennas, and antenna rotors...
- Giovannini Elettromeccanica - Quad, Yagi for low bands. Specialist in antennas, supports and moving ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner