About Recommended frequencies for digital modesThe resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 5 categories. The main category is Digital Signal Processing that is about Ham radio digital signal processing modes. This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Jul 29 2005, and till today "Recommended frequencies for digital modes" has been followed for a total of 3849 times. So far received 6 votes for a total score of 4.67/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
- Operating Aids/Radio Spectrum - Radio Frequemcy spectrum and allocations including radio band plans
- Operating Aids/Beginner's Guides - Guides to amateur radio for beginners
- Operating Modes/MFSK - MFSK radio dx operating mode
- Operating Modes/PSK31 - PSK31 ham radio opeating mode links
- Operating Modes/DSP - Ham radio digital signal processing modes
Rate this resourcereceived 6 votes for a total score of 4.67/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Recommended frequencies for digital modes - related linksWe thought you might also be interested in these additional web sites, selected from the same category:
Share Recommended frequencies for digital modesShare this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner