SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
By WD6CNF Hits: 10721 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Spectrum analysis software
that is about spectrum analyzer programs for ham radio use.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Jul 30 2005, and till today "SpectraScope
" has been followed for a total of 10721 times. So far received 3 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 3 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter - Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency co...
- Zelscope - Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace...
- Spectrogram - Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP whi...
- Spectrum Lab - DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a ...
- Audio spectrum analyzer - Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave fil...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner