This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
Hits: 1666 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50
About Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Digital signal processing
that is about DSP software for ham radio operators.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Aug 20 2005, and till today "Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
" has been followed for a total of 1666 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 7.50/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 7.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Spectrum Lab - DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a ...
- Free programmable DSP-Filter - Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4k...
- DSPFilter - MM Hamsoft - Freeware DSP filter by JE3HHT...
- Zakanaka - A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal uni...
- FFTDSP - FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real tim...
Visit this link
Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.