Modify a KPC-9612 to give a total of four analog input for remote monitoring and telemetry.
By Ian McLaughlin Hits: 634 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00
About Analog Inputs on a KPC-9612 TNC
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Home brewing
that is about Amateur Radio homebrew projects and experiments.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Jun 17 2006, and till today "Analog Inputs on a KPC-9612 TNC
" has been followed for a total of 634 times. So far received 3 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 3 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- WN2A Homebrew Heaven - Stuff for Homebrewer...
- Ham Radio Circuits - Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 8...
- SM0VPO Homebrew pages - Harry Lythall SM0VPO/G4VVJ homebrew web site, contains several project...
- Homebrew your own inductors - Cannot find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifie...
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm - KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more...
Visit this link
Analog Inputs on a KPC-9612 TNC
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner