Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
Hits: 1343 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33
About Rotating Tower Systems
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Antennas Towers
that is about towers accessories.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Apr 17 2006, and till today "Rotating Tower Systems
" has been followed for a total of 1343 times. So far received 3 votes for a total score of 6.33/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 3 votes for a total score of 6.33/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Force 12 - Force 12 HF and VHF antennas, aluminim towers and masts for ham radio...
- Glen Martin Engineering, Inc. - Glen Martin manufactures aluminum and steel amateur antenna self-suppo...
- Heights Tower Systems - Telescopic towers, platforms and accessories...
- ROHN / Radian - Towers, poles, antenna mounts, accessories and hardware, obstruction l...
- Titanex - Low weight Titanium Verticals, Log-Periodics, Yagi antennas, Quads, to...
Visit this link
Rotating Tower Systems
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner