PSKGNR Front end
During the last days, this resource has been reported as not working.
Check related links to this in Software/PSK31
A front end program that adds typeahead, macros,and much more to PSK31SBW orPSK31EVM.
By Al Williams WD5GNR Hits: 1193 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00
About PSKGNR Front end
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is PSK31 Software
that is about PSK31 programs for ham radio PSK31 digital mode emissions.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday May 17 1999, and till today "PSKGNR Front end
" has been followed for a total of 1193 times. So far received 7 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
- Software/PSK31 - PSK31 programs for ham radio PSK31 digital mode emissions
Rate this resource
received 7 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- MixW V3 - PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other mode...
- MultiPSK - Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31...
- DigiPan - DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the ...
- PSK31 Deluxe - PSK31 Deluxe is a PSK31 and PSK63 program for novices and power users....
Visit this link
PSKGNR Front end
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner