This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
Hits: 666 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Radio Tools and Utilities
that is about Radio Tools and Utilities for amateur radio operators.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Sep 17 2006, and till today "RevLoad
" has been followed for a total of 666 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- IP-Sound - IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over...
- QSL Maker - Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you cr...
- DXView - A free application that displays location information determined from ...
- HamCalc v1.3 - HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include...
- Voice descrambler - This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usuall...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner