IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for ham radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
Hits: 34493 | Votes: 184 | Rating: 6.78
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 3 categories. The main category is Digital voice processors and voice keyers
that is about Voice Software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday May 18 2006, and till today "IP-Sound
" has been followed for a total of 34493 times. So far received 184 votes for a total score of 6.78/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 184 votes for a total score of 6.78/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- IP-Sound - IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over...
- Voice descrambler - This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usuall...
- Voice Shaper - Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transc...
- FDMDV - Digital Voice - FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio ove...
- Vox Actuated Recorder for Windows - Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner