Easy to use Audio Spectrum- and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum analasys or to set it for best decoding of PSK31 signals. By ON6MU
Hits: 2934 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is PSK31 Software
that is about PSK31 programs for ham radio PSK31 digital mode emissions.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Oct 14 2006, and till today "RX-PSK31
" has been followed for a total of 2934 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- MixW V3 - PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other mode...
- MultiPSK - Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31...
- DigiPan - DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the ...
- PSK31 Deluxe - PSK31 Deluxe is a PSK31 and PSK63 program for novices and power users....
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.