The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
By Jeff Steinkamp Hits: 1026 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00
About Fcc Lookup System
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Ham radio software for linux
that is about Ham radio programs for linux platform.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Apr 13 2008, and till today "Fcc Lookup System
" has been followed for a total of 1026 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Jack Audio - Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another....
- Grig Radio Control - Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the...
- Radio Explorer - Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. S...
- XASTIR - Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. De...
- X-APRS - APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by H...
Visit this link
Fcc Lookup System
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner