Amateur Radio Maps DOS and Windows program which contains maps of continents and countries. Not updated since 2000.
By Poul Nowak Hits: 14594 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.89
About ARMHAM-Program Map
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Grid square, beam headings, maps
that is about Grid square ham radio maps and great circle software calculator bearing.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Jul 11 1999, and till today "ARMHAM-Program Map
" has been followed for a total of 14594 times. So far received 29 votes for a total score of 4.89/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 29 votes for a total score of 4.89/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- DXView - A free application that displays location information determined from ...
- HamCalc v1.3 - HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include...
- GcmWin : Great Circle Map - GCM is a freeware great circle map plotting software for windows, you ...
- ARMHAM-Program Map - Amateur Radio Maps DOS and Windows program which contains maps of cont...
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC - Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.