- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more. Donationware software.
[ Hits: 11803 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- ARMHAM-Program Map
- Amateur Radio Maps DOS and Windows program which contains maps of continents and countries. Not updated since 2000.
[ Hits: 14467 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 6109 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- This program is a generator of coloured azimuth world maps centered on any terrestrial
position. Windows Freeware
[ Hits: 1782 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 10135 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free windows software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude
[ Hits: 2664 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- Bearing Info
- Bearing Info uses an extract from the VKLogger.com web site Op-Info to make it easy to find a callsign and hence bearing and distance information. It is written specifically for VK operators for use in Field Days although it could be considered a general purpose amateur radio utility, mainly for Aussies by VK4ADC
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27655 | Votes: 595 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- EZ QRA Locator
- The EZ QRA Locator softawre is a simple software for the calculation of QRA locators
[ Hits: 4126 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- GcmWin : Great Circle Map
- GCM is a freeware great circle map plotting software for windows, you can choose colours, scale, meridians, fields and or squares from the maidenhead locator system.
[ Hits: 24804 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- Google Earth Grid Square Locator
- This page host a simple Windows program that will create an overlay for Google Earth that displays the Maidenhead grid. If you only need 4-character locator coverage, you can download an alternative ready-to-use kmz-file.
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Great Circle Calculator
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Great Circles & QRA Locator Online
- Interactive great circles and QRA Locator map
[ Hits: 3528 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 2.89 ]
- Grid Loc
- calculate maidenhead grid square and coordinates
[ Hits: 4426 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.88 ]
- Gridmaker for DXAtlas
- Gridmaker takes your ADIF-file and searches for all the grids on the specified band. It then makes files for use in DXAtlas
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- GridMapper WG7J
- Upload an ADIF fiel and plot all worked grids in an online map. Support filtering by band, year and can export the output directly into a google map, or a google earth KML file
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- GRIDX, a BASIC program that calculates grid squares and Great Circle headings and grid.exe, a grid locator calculator
[ Hits: 3172 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- HAM Atlas
- Ham radio map database with search and logging functions. Currently in german only, run under Windows.
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Ham Atlas
- Ham Radio Mapping and QSL managent software
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 2096 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 26688 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- Windows application that will allow you to perform calculations with the popular Maidenhead Grid Square system. This grid system is used worldwide by amateur radio operators for many aspects of ham radio.
[ Hits: 10633 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- How to convert Maidenhead Locator to Latitude and Longitude
- Blog post by Adrian M0NWK showing how to calculate the latitude and longitude at the centre of a Maidenhead locator using basic maths.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.
[ Hits: 1389 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.6 ]
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth longitude latitude
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
[ Hits: 1635 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Palm Globe - A World Globe for Palm OS
- Displays one hemisphere of the earth from any location. Can also display the greyline, and measure the distance between two points on the globe. It does not do a great circle projection.
[ Hits: 1446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Pocket Locator
- Pocket Locator grid locator for pocket pc running windows ce
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Psion ham software
- Amateur radio programs to download, locator , log, etc... for Psion Aprs maps for PC (ui-view)
[ Hits: 3517 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Maidenhead grid squares calculator, and bearing and distance program
[ Hits: 3016 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 11121 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Grid Square and Distance calculator by w3km
[ Hits: 3229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- This free program calculates the location of any locator. It calaculates the distance, azimuth, longitude and latitude between two Maidenhead locators. Converts longitude/latitude coordinates to Maidenhead locator Converts Maidenhead locator to longitude/latitude coordinates
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WA2HIP Bearing and Distance Calculator
- An excel worksheet that can calculate distance and bearing based on your QTH by WA2HIP
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Calculates grid squares from latitudes and longitudes, the reverse, and calculates distances and headings from two sets of lat/long or grid square. Convert Grid Square to Lat Log and vice versa. Freeware for Windows
[ Hits: 10099 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6 ]
- Winlocator 8 for calculate QTH Locator with map. Data base with Country, Capital, Ham prefix etc
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- WorkedFields is a windows free software to displays a map showing the amateur radio field squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program.
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Direction and distance calculator for windows
[ Hits: 3795 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.54 ]