RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code speed and CW practice, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
By Fabian, DJ1YFK Hits: 11316 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.48
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Learning Morse Code (CW) programs
that is about Morse Code learning software, get cw exams ham radio morse code.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Nov 18 2008, and till today "RufzXP
" has been followed for a total of 11316 times. So far received 30 votes for a total score of 6.48/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 30 votes for a total score of 6.48/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- MorseCat - A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5...
- Code Quick - Master Code In 30 Days, Code quick the fastest way to master code....
- Super Morse - Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program ...
- CW Player - CW Player version 4 is a simple freeware program generates Morse chara...
- Ham University - Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a ga...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner