- Just Learn Morse Code
- An excellent tool that makes it easy to learn and practice Morse code.
[ Hits: 6095 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- Pileup Runner
- Pileup simulator for for the existing and future DX-pedition operators, and for those who are curious how it feels to manage a pileup.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- A windows program to learn Morse code and doing QSO in CW. The training course contains 39 Lessons based on Koch method. It can sends only letters, only numbers, only punctuation
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Aldo - Morse tutor
- A morse tutor that drives any Linux supported soundcard.
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Code Quick
- Master Code In 30 Days, Code quick the fastest way to master code.
[ Hits: 47620 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Codemaster V
- world-wide reputation as the Morse code training package for either the newcomer to Morse code, or the experienced user who wants to improve his or her receiving skills
[ Hits: 7193 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- Cute CW
- Most morse code (CW) training requires you to learn everything at once without a training process. This application changes that and separates training into phases.
[ Hits: 2354 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- CW Forever - CW Training Software
- Popular, versatile and easy to use Morse code training software written with the latest PC software technologies, and it is free with support. Guaranteed to increase your speed!
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- CW Freak.NET
- The free CW Speed Training Software for Windows by JI0VWL
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CW Midi for Windows
- A Morse code TEXT-to-MIDI converter that creates a Morse code standard MIDI file from ASCII text.
[ Hits: 931 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- CW Player
- CW Player version 4 is a simple freeware program generates Morse characters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and at least Windows XP. It can generate morse code from text files, and it includes also a simple decoder function. This is a useful piece of software if you want to learn morse code reception.
[ Hits: 24128 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- CW Run QSOs - CW Simulator
- A CW Contest Simulator, a simulator for the weekly CWT contests sponsored by CWops, based on Arduino Nano
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CW Teacher
- Free windows morse code learning program. Whether you want to learn Morse code from scratch, never having heard a dit in your life, or you just want to speed up your copy for CW contesting, CW Teacher will help
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CW Trainer
- Mose Trainer by G4FON is a free windows morse code training program developed using the Koch method. Sends words simulating real morse code transmission, with QSB and QRM, allow change speed tone and many other settings. Download the kochmorsetrainer_install file and start learning Morse Code.
[ Hits: 4433 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.11 ]
- CW Trainer for Linux
- Easy to use CW Trainer for Linux. Adaptable for both the Koch and Farnsworth method of learning CW. Makes random tests or can read text from a file
[ Hits: 2640 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- CW Trainer for Morserino 32
- A multi-plaform CW-Trainer program (already tested on Windows and Linux Ubuntu, now testing on Raspberry Pi), multi-skin and it will provide different learning programs.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CWCom is a free morse code chat progam for Windows operating systems you can download free. Has been tested with windows 10. You can use CWCom to transmit and receive morse code and text messages over a LAN or even across the internet. CWCom can translate and decode morse code to text and encode text into morse code or flashing light, so you don't have to know morse code to use it.
[ Hits: 3834 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- CWirc is a plugin for the X-Chat IRC client to transmit raw Morse code over the internet using IRC servers as reflectors. The transmitted Morse code can be received in near real-time by other X-Chat clients with the CWirc plugin
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- CWQSO - Send and Receive on your PC
- CWQSO allows you to practice sending and receiving morse code in a real QSO. You can send CW via the mouse buttons or an attached paddle, the CW you send is displayed on CWQSO
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- CyberDX-CW is a software simulation of an amateur radio station monitoring the world. Generates a simulated radio environment, where the operator can tune all of the HF bands and actually hear computer generated station activity
[ Hits: 2664 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1540 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- EhoCw is a freeware morse keyer software and a morse code generator and even a morse code decoder.
It runs on your PC under windows (from NT to Vista, windows 7). This software can be used efficiently by any telegraphist, confirmed or beginner who wants to use his personnal computer as a memory keyer, you can use it to learn morse code and you can use it to decode morse code
[ Hits: 2429 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2810 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6 ]
- G4UXD Morse Supa Tuta
- "Full details, reviews and testimonials of the widely-acclaimed, fully-functioned, QSO-format G4UXD Morse ""Supa-Tuta"", recommended by RSGB Morse Examiners and ideal for the Koch method."
[ Hits: 4122 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
[ Hits: 830 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Iambic Master
- Free Windows program intended to be used as a training aid for sending CW using an iambic Winkeyer from K1EL Systems. Iambic Master operates as a game. The objective of the game is to send the text in the Target box as accurately as possible.
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Just Learn Morse Code
- Just Learn Morse Code is a free windows software designed to make it easy to learn Morse code, as well as improve the skills of those who already know the code
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Learn CW Online
- At LCWO you can learn Morse telegraphy (CW) online in your browser. You don't need to install a program on your computer, and you always have your personal settings available, from any computer on the globe with an internet connection. You can also easily track your progress by means of different statistical functions.
[ Hits: 4214 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.9 ]
- Morse Academy
- Online documentation and overview about Morse Academy, shareware cw learning software. Include link to download morse academy application.
[ Hits: 9591 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Morse Alp
- Morse code learning software in spanish by EA8ALP
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- Morse Code
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
[ Hits: 17407 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
[ Hits: 2938 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
[ Hits: 4513 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Morse Code teaching machine
- Source code for morse training program and a ready-to-use compiled application morse.exe
[ Hits: 13464 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Morse Code Trainer
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morse Code Trainer Online
- An online morse code trainer application that allows to select the digits and play them at the wpm speed you desire. While decoding will evaluate the results and will indicate your proficiency level
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morse Machine
- Morse Machine is a tool for learning to read Morse at a good speed, based on the Koch Method
[ Hits: 1541 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Morse Machine
- Learn morse code with morse machine, A Fully Automatic Morse Code Teaching Machine first described in a May 1977 QST. Free for Windows MacOS Linux and DOS
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2385 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Morse Partner
- "You tap on computer keyboard in Morse; what you tapped appears as letters on screen."
[ Hits: 3628 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morse Quiz
- Freeware by AE4RV. MorseQuiz is a Morse Code Speed Trainer for DOS/WINDOWS that can help you improve your code copying ability.
[ Hits: 4426 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- Morse Runner
- Freeware contest simulator for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 3430 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- Morse test
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
[ Hits: 2677 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Morse Tone Encoder
- Generates Morse tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of Morse tones.
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- Morse tranings program
- The program sends morse code audio via sound card and can be used under Windows in Danish only
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Morse Tutor
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
[ Hits: 2607 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Morse Tutor Gold
- Morse Tutor Gold by GGTE Quality Software for Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 4928 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5CI
[ Hits: 80892 | Votes: 290 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
[ Hits: 2227 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- MorseKOB is a program for doing landline telegraphy and American Morse with the help of a computer. Can run on Mac OS and Linux, in addition to Windows.
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MorseTeacher MorseMachine On-Line
- Learn morse code with this online version of the popular morse machine.
This version is currently working on Chrome browser only. This program teaches you to receive Morse code. It starts with a few letters and adds more when it sees that you are ready.
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Educational software for Palm Pilot and Windows that quickly teaches Signal Flags and Morse Code using mnemonic techniques and a well designed flashcard program
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- NuMorse 220.127.116.11 for Win 7/Win 8/XP/Vista/Win 10 A complete rewrite of the original NuMorse used by thousands of radio amateurs to gain and upgrade their licenses. NuMorse offers an intermediate feature set that is somewhere between the lean and mean NuCode program and the vast array of features supported by NuMorse Professional. But NuMorse is no cut-down program. It has several unique features not found in other Nu-Ware products as well as a compact and intuitive set of controls that you will be able to learn quickly.Product is no more developed and out of support.
[ Hits: 4697 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- NZART Morse Tester
- Learn morse code with NZART Morse tester. Is a shareware run under windows Windows 95/98 and above, small size and easy to use by ZL1AN
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Online Morse Code Game
- An online morse game that can be used both to learn receivind and trasmitting morse code
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Online Morse Code Training
- Learn Morse Online in 40 lessons with this web based morse code learning program, based on the Koch method. Choose the lesson, adjust the wanted parameters, and start the transmission of a set of random characters based on chosen lesson. Recognize the code and verify it at the end of the lesson.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- OnLine Morse Tutor by NoseyNick
- An online version of a fully automatic morse code teaching machine.
This morse machine permit to select several different options including speed, volume, tone and set of characters. This version works works with any HTML5 browser.
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- PC CW Keyer
- CWQSO allows you to practice sending and receiving CW in a real QSO!
[ Hits: 1886 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- PilotMorse Morse Code Tutor for Aviation
- PilotMORSE is a great home solution for private pilots or aspiring professionals who want to hone their Morse code skills used to identify VORTACs, localizers, and marker beacons. PilotMORSE takes you through the alphabet with an advanced neural network algorithm that adjusts the pace of presentation based on your responses.
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Pocket CW
- Pocket CW is a morse code learning tool for PDA running windows ce
[ Hits: 3245 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5 ]
- PPCMorse and PPCMorse Pro are Morse code traning/sending utilities for PocketPC PDAs (such as the iPAQ, Jordana and Cassiopea).
[ Hits: 4535 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- Precision CW
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 5715 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- French morse code learning software for windows
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1562 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code speed and CW practice, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
[ Hits: 11699 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- SCCW for Linux
- Sound Card cw for linux
[ Hits: 4942 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Super Morse
- Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises
[ Hits: 39044 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Training fast CW on Android (Koch method)
- Free Morse Code CW training software for Android supporting the Koch method by IZ2UUF David
[ Hits: 2634 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Convert text into morse code. It does this by reading text from one of three sources: the Windows clipboard, a file, or you may directly type the text. WinMorse outputs the morse code as a standard windows wav file
[ Hits: 9146 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.06 ]