Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
By Mahesh V. Hits: 1110 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00
About VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham Radio Blogs from India
that is about Ham Radio Blogs from India.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Jul 19 2008, and till today "VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
" has been followed for a total of 1110 times. So far received 4 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 4 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA - Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOA...
- VU2SWX Ham Radio blog - TT's Jottings-Blog of VU2SWX, Travails of an Indian Geek
- VU2SGW - My blog is general info regarding HAM radio hobby and collection of my...
- Hands-on Blog - Ham radio and electronics radio blog from India...
- VU2NAN Nandu - Homebrew Antennas, Transmitters, Receivers, Converters, Keyers and SWR...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.