A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.
Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About KI5YN QLF Filter
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Home brewing
that is about Amateur Radio homebrew projects and experiments.
This link has been on our site since Friday Oct 17 2008, and "KI5YN QLF Filter
" has been clicked on 352 times. So far no one has rated it yet. Be the first to rate it!
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated it yet. Be the first to rate it!
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- WN2A Homebrew Heaven - Stuff for Homebrewer...
- Ham Radio Circuits - Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 8...
- SM0VPO Homebrew pages - Harry Lythall SM0VPO/G4VVJ homebrew web site, contains several project...
- Homebrew your own inductors - Cannot find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifie...
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm - KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more...
Visit this link
KI5YN QLF Filter
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.