Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
By HA1AH Hits: 644 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00
About HA1AH Contest Evaluator
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Contest Analyzers based on contest results
that is about Contest Analysis.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Apr 5 2009, and till today "HA1AH Contest Evaluator
" has been followed for a total of 644 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- LogView - LogView is a free post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing c...
- LM - Log Post Processor - LM is a program to edit contest logs afterwards, a so-called contest p...
- QScope.org - QScope.org is an advanced statistics online application with innovativ...
- HA1AH Contest Evaluator - Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing...
- LOGQSO.com - LogQSO.com is a contest log viewer and analyzer. Allow to compare scor...
Visit this link
HA1AH Contest Evaluator
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner