Tecom industries product line encompasses a wide range of highly sensitive active and passive antennas for use in airborne and ground applications, providing complete coverage of the 20 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is VHF UHF Microwave antenna manufacturers
that is about Manufacturer of VHF UHF Microwave antennas.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday May 4 2009, and till today "Tecom
" has been followed for a total of 337 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Hy Gain - HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators...
- Diamond Antenna - Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF an...
- Mosley Electronics - Wide variety of multi-frequency Yagis, Verticals, and Dipoles as well ...
- CUBEX - Quad Antennas by CUBEX, Cubex currently offers Cubical Quad antennas f...
- PKW Antennas - PKW Antennas for ham radio bands, Quads, delta loops, log periodics an...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner