Digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. Joe Taylor, K1JT
By K1JT Hits: 1127 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50
About The JT65 Communications Protocol
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 3 categories. The main category is Moonbounce
that is about EME ham radio moon bounce radio links.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Jun 4 2009, and till today "The JT65 Communications Protocol
" has been followed for a total of 1127 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
This link has been featured in the following Articles:
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- 432 MHz EME PreAmplifier - 432 MHz EME low noise amplifier. Circuit, components and image by Chri...
- Argo - Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and D...
- MultiKeyer - MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phon...
- MoonBounce operations - EME operation news, typical moonbounce audio recordings...
- F1FLA Home page - The antenna FLA25HV construction...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.