- OK1DFC Zdenek
- EME traffic and 144 MHz up operations
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 432 Mhz and above newsletters
- EME DX Eperiences and dx news by K2UYH (W6/PA0ZN)
[ Hits: 1275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 432 MHz EME PreAmplifier
- 432 MHz EME low noise amplifier. Circuit, components and image by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 9734 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- A Basic Introduction to EME
- Bouncing a signal off the moon so you can communicate with other people
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Active EME operators
- E-mail address list of active EME operators
[ Hits: 1372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Antennas for 23cm EME
- What is the smallest dish for serious 23cm CW EME operation?
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
[ Hits: 5414 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- ARRL web: EME and Weak Signals
- Moon bounce EME, meteor scatter and weak signal operations, introduction by ARRL.
[ Hits: 2346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DK5AI Wolfgang
- DK5AI amateur radio station active on EME and SSTV.
[ Hits: 916 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Dubus articles
- Collection of various Dubus articles in PDF format
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Eme Gallery
- Images of VHF UHF antennas
[ Hits: 1895 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EME in Alaska
- Eme operations from Anchorage, Alaska by KL6M ex AL7OB
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- EME on 50MHz
- Making EME contacts on six meter band. An US Experience using a pair of 8 yagi arrays for the 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- EME on a Budget - Moonbounce for the Rest of Us
- The purpose of this article is to provide radio amateurs with enough background information to understand the technical challenges involved in small-station digital EME on the 144 and 432 MHz bands.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EME user guide by IK1UWL
- A complete guide to start operating EME. In this document, that is the result of several years of experimenting, the author summarize the steps to begin on Earth-Moon-Earth communications
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- EME with or without Signal Processing?
- This page contains Contributions to a Discussion on the Moon-Net about
the Application of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Methods in Moonbounce.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EMECalc EME Calculator
- EmeCalc predict your own Moon echo, level of Sun noise, moon noise and more by VK3UM
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- F1FLA Home page
- The antenna FLA25HV construction
[ Hits: 2496 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- G4CCH EME 1296Mhz
- News of latest radio activity, initial contacts list, recordings of EME signals, information about station, and overview of latest projects.
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Getting started on 70cm E.M.E flier
- Get involved with 70cm Earth Moon Earth communications it is easier than you think, EME promotional Flier
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Hot topics and tips
- Selections of past Moon-net discussions, with interesting topics
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How To Get Started On EME
- Moonbounce is the ultimate long path DX. It is exciting and allows you to literally work the world on VHF and UHF. It is not as difficult as you may think. Here is how to get started on this most exciting mode
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Microwaves, a brief introduction
- A very brief introduction to microwaves, by Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D., radio amateur WA1MBA
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- MoonBounce (EME) & Weak Signals
- Amateur Radio operation and weak signal detection pages by AF9Y
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MoonBounce operations
- EME operation news, typical moonbounce audio recordings
[ Hits: 2512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Mooncalc shows the motion of the Moon and Moon phase for a particular day at a particular location.
You can see the moon positions for moon rising, selected time and Moonset.
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:
CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW "Contest" mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messages
Sequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- OK1TEH - Prague
- Active station on VHF UHF and in particular in TROPO/ES/AURORA/MS/EME modes
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ON7UN EME
- Great pages about EME, including how to get started in EME
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Operating EME on two meters band
- 144 Mhz EME Basics, Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek that will help you make informed decisions as how best to be proceed in constructing a EME station of your own.
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Popular EME Antennas
- Comparison of some popular 432 MHz EME antennas by DF9CY
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Procedures for Digital EME
- Recommended Procedures for Random Digital EME
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Quest for Optimum Coding for EME
- Quest for Optimum Coding and Modulation Schemes for EME Joe Taylor, K1JT Florence EME conference 2008
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The first Amateur Lunar contacts
- The first EME history was written in 1944 when first EME echoes were received on 564 MHz by German Wurzmann radar according to the article by Dr. Ing. W. Stepp.
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Gallery of the EME Arrays.
- A Collection of EME Reflector Antennas and YAGI Arrays.
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The JT65 Communications Protocol
- Digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The World above 1000Mhz
- Microwave general web site by G3PHO
[ Hits: 1049 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- To the Moon and back: reflecting a radio signal to calculate the distance
- Using a simple calculation, measure the distance between Earth and the Moon with the help of a local amateur radio station
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Twist-Shift Keying, Rotation-Shift Keying
- Rotation-Shift Keying description, imlementation and test results. Orthogonal BPSK, Twist Modulation, Moon Bounce
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Weaksignal News Kiosk
- Provide information of interest for the weaksignal community, by W6/PA0ZN.
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication dedicated to EME. Support FSK441 for meteor scatter, JT65: for EME and extreme troposcatter, JT6M: for meteor scatter (optimized for 50 MHz)EME Echo: for measuring your own echoes from the Moon, CW: for EME QSOs using 15 WPM Morse code
[ Hits: 1842 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- WSJT manuals and user guide
- WSJT manuals and user guides in many languages
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]