VOAProp shows you typical propagation for a given hour of the day during a given month. The propagation is shown as expected signal strengths to be received from different parts of the world, plotted on a world map. Windows freeware by G4ILO
Hits: 1777 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Propagation tools
that is about propagation prediction software for ham radio.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Sep 6 2009, and till today "VOAProp
" has been followed for a total of 1777 times. So far received 5 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 5 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- RF prop - RF propagation software...
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator - This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission ...
- DXProp - DXprop is a radiowave propagation forecast freeware for ham radio oper...
- W6ELProp - Predicts ionospheric (sky-wave) propagation between any two locations ...
- PropView - PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner