DXprop is a radiowave propagation forecast freeware for ham radio operators, permits to predict propagation on 12 frequencies. Use Minimuf 3.5 routine developped for US Navy. Available in French and English
By DXprop Hits: 24164 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.10
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Propagation
that is about propagation prediction software for ham radio.
This link has been on our site since Tuesday Apr 29 2003, and it has been clicked on 24164 times. So far it received 31 votes for a total score of 6.10/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 31 votes for a total score of 6.10/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- RF prop - RF propagation software...
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator - This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission ...
- W6ELProp - Predicts ionospheric (sky-wave) propagation between any two locations ...
- PropView - PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, ...
- HamCAP - A freeware HF propagation prediction tool, that interface the VOACAP t...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.