This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
Hits: 1312 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00
About M8000 Terminal Software
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Radio signal decoders
that is about signal decoders.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Dec 20 2009, and till today "M8000 Terminal Software
" has been followed for a total of 1312 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- DTMF decoder - A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telepho...
- DTMF Decoder - DTMF decoder program that uses the sound card and FFT to decode DTMF b...
- PDW Paging Decoder - This free windows software allows you to decode digital signals like F...
- WinTone DTMF Decoder - WinTone v2.02 is a windows DTMF Decoder, run on old windows versions o...
- MultiDem - USB LSB AM Modem (Modulator/Demodulator) for SdR and DSB (direct conve...
Visit this link
M8000 Terminal Software
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner